"They were holding hands." I said. "She's not worth it Jules. I'm not trying to make you feel worse but I saw the way they looked at each other. She's not worth the wait." Jay said.

"Thanks but this isn't helping." I chuckled and drank all of the vodka at once.

"I'm going to bed. It was such a lovely day with you." I grinned and gave him a kiss. "Sleep well Jules." He smiled. "Sleep well Jay." I smiled back at him.

I went upstairs to brush my teeth, change clothes and lay down next to Camilla. It didn't last too long before I fell asleep.

The next day

"Morning pretty lady." I smiled at Camilla as the alarm went off. "Morning!" She cheered. How can a person be that happily active in the morning. It's fucking 6AM.

Well. Same, old, routine. Waking up at 6, leaving the house at 7, going to college at 8.

I honestly don't want to face Demi today. Yesterday was just fine. Seeing her, being happy with a girl who happens to be gorgeous and talented, but that was more than enough for just one evening. No more.

"You alive?" Camilla asked. "Yeah, thanks. Let's take a shower." I said and got up. Yeah, we take showers together. News flash, we're sisters. Sisters do these kind of things.

We quickly took a shower and had a shampoo fight, which means I have to clean this shit up once I'm back home.

It's always a big question what I'm gonna be wearing today. I guess it'll be a cute dress. I'll make sure she knows what she lost.

It's a bit of a yellow dress with roses on it. I'll be wearing a denim jacket on top of it, since it's still a little breezy outside. Other than that, I'm wearing my new black boots, they make the cute look a bit less cute.

I put my hair in a messy bun and put on the regular make up and jewellery.

Once I was finished, I walked downstairs to get myself something to eat.

"Finally. I made you breakfast but since you took ages to get ready, it's probably rotting in hell at this point." Jay sighed. "Oh shut up. Thanks." I laughed and started eating my yoghurt.

I quickly finished the food, considering the time. We all got into the same car and drove off to kindergarten first.

"Be good today. I love you." Jay told Alissa and gave her a kiss. "Bye Alissa, love you." I blew her a kiss and she waved us goodbye as she ran up to her tiny, little friends. My ovaries are rambling. I want a child myself.

We drove off to Cam's school and wished her a good day as well. After that, we drove off to our own school. Just in time for Demi's class. How fantastic!

We walked over to our classroom and since we were the last ones to walk in, Demi closed the door after us.

"Good morning class. Today you'll be singing your songs for me. I hope you all practiced enough. If you did, you'll pass. If you didn't, you won't. Good luck! First group up is Jasmin's." She said.

Well, that's our call.

We got up and stood in front of the class to sing our song.

It actually went by pretty fast and it went well. It could've gone better if we would've practiced a bit more but it still went well.

I could see Demi's eyes tearing up a bit. That either means it's really good or really bad, that's her decision to make.

"Thanks guys. That was great." She said and everyone clapped.

We sat down again and listened to the other groups. Not to lighten myself up but they were really just... terrible. No offense.

"There's good news and bad news." Demi started to get our attention.

"The bad news is that not everyone passed it today. The good news is that everyone who didn't pass, can just try again next lesson with a different song, on their own." She slightly smiled.

"Other than that, I want you all to know that everyone did well today. There's nothing to be ashamed of. You all showed up in front of the class to sing your song. That takes strength, which is a really powerful quality." She said.

As far as I could see everyone's faces, they just wanted her to shut the fuck up and tell us who passed and who didn't.

"First of all, congrats to everyone who passed the first exam of the semester." She clapped, so did we.

"The ones who didn't pass are the following names." She started and looked at her paper.

"Ally, Jasmin, Panela and Julie."

-------------------------------------------------------
10/03/19