-Learning to be a Bad boy-

A new book I'm writing. Do check it out. Here's the description:

↠Theo James, a 19-year-old son of a multi-billionaire, joined a new school in a new city after the tragic death of his mother. Theo wanted to be left alone. He didn't make friends; he didn't talk to anyone except for an occasional 'thanks' and 'welcome'. That's until rumours started spreading. Rumours that he was a Badboy. The kind of rumours that left the real bad guys on the edge of their seats.

But Theo was one of those rare nice guys. So, when he gets cornered by a bunch of guys with guns, he realises that he needs to make a few changes. And quick.

So he asks for help. From the one person who could teach him to be a bad boy; Lara Grace, the girl who saved his ass.
×××

Here is the first chapter to see if you like it.

•1• Have Hope
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"What?" Eriane snapped at her brother. Theo kept glancing at her every five seconds like he was making sure she wouldn't jump out of the plane.

"Nothing." Theo quickly replied putting his hands up in surrender. "But for a six-year-old, you sure have a lot of attitude."

Eriane didn't reply to that and Theo didn't expect her too. He wasn't being fair to her. Not all six-year-olds lose their mom in a plane crash and then get sent off to another city without their father.

Theo held her hand. "It's going to be fine."

"You said the same thing when mom was taken into surgery." Eriane retorted, pulling her hand away.

Theo silently groaned in his head. This kid was impossible. But at the same time, she was right. Bad things happen and there was nothing they could do about it.

"Have hope." He muttered as he pushed his headphones back on his ears. Theo glanced outside at the sunlight hitting the clouds, reminding him of the painting he had to leave behind at his old place; the last thing his mom got him.

He clutched the arm of his chair as the plane suddenly dropped down. Theo's heart raced a little. It was probably just turbulence. He looked outside the window to try to figure if something was wrong.

He was worried about his sister. Not more than a month ago this kid had lost her mother. She still didn't have her first period, talk about her crush or first boyfriend. And she had to get on another flight a month after her mom died due to one.

Eriane mouthed something towards him. Theo removed his headphones, ready to speak calming words.

"It's going to be fine. Just turbulence, I think." He said patting her head. She paused for a few seconds before replying.

"I asked if you had more chips."

Theo stopped patting her head. This kid. He smacked his lips and shook his head slowly, his hand still on top of her head.

"No. No, I don't have more chips." Theo sat forward and put his headphones back on. He pulled out a dollar from his pocket. "Get some on your own."

"Gee. I'm only just a six-year-old, you know." She groaned as she reached for the assistance button. Theo rolled his eyes.

God took the wrong James. Should have taken me. He thought as Eriane began jumping up and down her seat screaming for chips. Theo thanked the gods that he was rich enough to have a private plane.

✘✘✘

Note- first few chapters are a bit short. They will get longer soon.