•17•Diana•

Diana was starving. The last time she had been kidnapped, they at least gave her food to eat.

She was locked in the same cell as Alex. He was sleeping beside her. He had been worrying and muttering non-stop when Diana finally convinced him to get some sleep.

Her heart ached as she recalled the night before.

Diana and Alex had just reached headquarters. They were in her room. Alex was trying to say something. He was struggling with the words.

"Tonight was ... umm... it was.." He started.

"Great." She finished for him.

"Yeah." He replied clearly relieved for her answer.

Diana smiled to herself. She was just contemplating on whether to kiss him good night or not when the alarm went off.

Alex's face immediately turned to stone.

"Someone's attacking." He muttered. He quickly ran into the closet and removed the clothes.

Behind on the wall, there was a locker. He quickly turned the dial to the right code and it opened. He pulled out two guns. He handed Diana one and took one for himself.

His phone rang and he picked it up.

"Yeah, she is with me. We are in her room." He spoke into the phone.

After a few seconds, he replied saying "Okay."

Diana looked at him for an explanation.

"That was Hunter." He replied.

Hunter? Diana didn't remember who that was. And right then she didn't need to know.

Two men barged into the room.

Alex shot one in the head and Diana shot the other in the shoulder.

Before she could catch her breath, three more guys entered. All with their guns out.

"What the hell?" The guy in the middle said.

Diana was thinking the same thing. This was the guy Jake had met at the bar.

Andrew.

"Put your guns down or we will shoot."

Diana looked at Alex. He nodded his head slightly.

She bent down and put the gun down. Alex did the same.

"What's your name?" Andrew asked Diana.

Diana didn't reply.