chapter 31

Demi's POV

* 2 months later *

the tour is finally finished, I am a bit sad though. it was an amazing experience to tour with gemma. I'm really going to miss seeing all the fans, seeing all the different cities. gemma is taking 2 months off now to in her words 'rest her hard working arse' its understandable, if you saw her shows you can tell she puts a lot of work into it, a few times we had a show everyday day in a week. it was exhausting but so worth it.

we have been back home for about 5 days now and I haven't seen gemma at all. she hasn't tweeted or anything, whenever we text I'll say something and then I won't get a reply. I'm starting to get a bit worried, I've tried ringing her but I get no answer. I decided to just go over there and see if she's okay. I got myself showered and dressed with my make-up done, I mean I want to look pretty for gemma. I left my house and got in my car and drove to Gemma's.

I pulled up to Gemma's humongous house and got out my car. it was mid-afternoon so it was really nice out. Gemma's car was there so she's home, why on earth is she inside on a day like this. I walked up to the door and knocked, no answer, I knocked again, same result. I got the spare key from under the mat, I unlocked the door and walked inside.

D - GEMMA! I called out, no answer.

I walked through the house, I walked to the kitchen. okay I'm not even going to explain what it looked like but I can tell she's been really lazy. I walked into the living room, pillows everywhere, blankets everywhere, cans of coke everywhere. hesitantly I walked into the movie room. I put my hand over my mouth to stop me from laughing.

D - gemma what on earth has happened here? I said still trying not to laugh.

I was laying on the floor on her stomachs, in sweats and a white shirt, I looked around and saw 4 empty cheesecake boxes, 2 empty pizza boxes, 10 empty huge bags of potato chips, countless cans and bottles of coke. the floor has countless movies scattered all over the place, the TV is on batman begins home screen, and the remote is in Gemma's hand with her phone by her head.

D - gemma why are you laying on the floor with food all around you? I said still tempted to laugh.

G - because I can! she replied, I just burst out laughing and walled over to her.

D - come here you. I said as I attempted to lift her up. but she was just dead weight. gemma I'm gunna need your help. she then sat up against the huge couch and I sat in front of her. so this is what you've been doing while I've been trying to get you to come on a date.

G - OMG I'm so sorry! I feel bad now, I'm sorry!

D - its okay, why don't you help me clean all of this up and then we can sit and find a movie you haven't watched.