chapter 68

Gemma's POV

I arrived at keanu reeves's house, the boxes rattling in the back of the car, just knowing its there is tapping at my brain and the rattling of the bottles is like a drill. I am glad I got here when I did to be honest. I got out to car and walked up his driveway. I got to his front door and rung the bell, I tapped my foot as I waited for him to open the door, I heard footsteps behind the doorway indicating that the door was about to open. I raised my head from looking down at the ground and plastered on a fake smile, to be honest I wasn't in any mood to smile,part of me regrets kissing demi yesterday, it felt amazing don't get me wrong, but now she's probably thinking I want to get back together soon but I don't, not yet anyway, I love her with all of my heart but right now we need a break so that's what I'm giving us, a break.

Suddenly the door opened, snapping me out of my quick day dream. Kea was stood there smiling, I hadn't seen him in ages so it was good to see him in person. He stepped forward and pulled me into a hug and I gladly hugged him back, wrapping my arms around his muscular body. We pulled apart and gestured or me to come in. I stepped in and admired his house, is was modern but not too modern, it had Kea's personality to it, it was definetly the right house for him.

K - so have have you been lately? He asked as we walked into his kitchen,

G - I've been good I guess, yourself? I responded as I took a water bottle from him to drink.

K - you guess? What up? He asked obviously concerned,

G - uhh, just this whole me and demi breaking up, she keeps asking me to come back but I've said no, I know that sounds like me being a complete bitch but its just that I feel like we need space and I am trying to give us that, but demi's making it extremely difficult. He looked at me as I took a sip from my water bottle.

K - why is she making it difficult?

G - well, last night when I was leaving hers, I ended up...well...kissing her,

K - really? Wow, that's good right? He raised an eyebrow in question,

G - no, no not really. I mean I love her but I'm not ready to get back together yet. Like what I said to her in our argument still spins in my head and I feel so ashamed about it, I still can't believe I snapped, at,

K - why? What did you say? Then I realised I never told him what I said,

G - I said "well at least I didnt sleep around unlike some people" and I gestured to her and received a well deserved slap from demi, she looked really regretful that she did it and then started to look scared that I was going to hit her,me hit her? I could never do that! I started to tear up slightly at the end of my words.

K - hey its okay, you snapped, you said something you didn't mean, its in the past. Its blown over now, why don't you start again with demi.

G - no I can't right now, maybe in the future but not now. But because of our x factor performance everyone's going to be thinking that we're getting back together. And the PCAs are tonight and the press is going to be all up in my face and- I started to rant but Ke cut me off.

K - woah woah slow down...okay here's an idea. How about I come with you to the PCAs and be your 'fake date' for the night, no strings attached just a friend helping a friend out? I thought about it, and agreed that that is a very good idea,

G - that's actually a good idea, just have a really nice tux ready for tonight,

K - you know I always have one haha, oh yeah he has like 4 different really good tuxes.

G - oh I know haha, right I better go its a busy day today right? I was right it was going to be a busy day.

K - yeah, text me when you want me to pick you up I'll get us a limo yeah? He offered, hmm limo sounds good, make a statement.