chapter 21

Gemma's POV

once I had taught Demi how to use the jet ski, I got the second one in the water. I got on it and started the engine. I looked at demi she was all ready eager to go.

G - you sure you got this dems?

D - yes I've got it, can we go now?

G - okay just remember if you turn too hard you could go flying off, okay?

D - okay.

G - right then let's go! I said speeding off spraying her with water in the process. not like she's been in the water yet, oops.

me and demi did a few laps of the lake, well raced. we were on like the fifth lap and I see demi beside me, suddenly she goes in front of me but goes to the other side. weird, then she quickly turns in front of me making me turn left really hard sending me flying into the water.

I rose to the surface and I turned around to find demi and when I spotted her she revved the engine making water splash into my face. but my mouth was open, EW! it tasted disgusting,salty at that. I wiped my face with my hands and demi is sat on her jet ski laughing her ass off. I glared at her.

D - paybacks a bitch Gemma! she said and sped off, again splashing me with water, but I managed to cover my face.

I then thought of an evil idea. I got my goggles off the handle of my jet ski and put them on. I took a deep breathe and dove under the water. I had to come up for breathe a few times but once I got what I was looking for I put it in the foot well of my jet ski and got on a drove back over to demi. she looked at me scared of what I'm gonna do.

G - hey demi wanna do a few laps together, like on the same ski, she seemed to relax when I said that, she must think I'm not gonna try anything if I'm one the same jet ski as her, HA!

she nodded and told me to get on behind her, while she turned to turn the engine on and carefully grabbed my little surprise out of the foot well and got on behind demi, she started to go forward at a normal speed, I looked around and saw we were in the middle of the lake, perfect. I quickly put my goggles over my eyes. I pit my face next to Demi's ear.

G - have a nice ride demi!

as I said that, I stuffed the fish down the back of her wet suit and jumped of the side into the water and swam back up to where the car was.

I looked behind me and saw Demi freaking out but trying to get back over here at the same time.

when she finally did she quickly jumped of the jet ski and ran through the shallow water, I was leant against the back of the car with my arms crossed with amusement.

she was squealing while trying to pull the zip down on her wet suit. when she finally did it revealed my favourite black bikini. my jaw dropped but I was still smiling. it took demi a good 5 minutes to get the top half of her wet suit off but when she did I saw the fish fly out onto the floor.