chapter 75

Gemma's POV

Me and demi were lying on her bed, she was half on top of me, our legs intertwined and our arms over each other. Her head was on my chest as she played with my fingers, I was gently tickling the bottom of her back because I know she likes it when I do that.

G - are we going to tell your family straight away? I said quietly, I heard demi sigh,

D - I don't know, probably not straight away. You know mads and dal, they'll freak. But in a good way. I smiled,

G - haha that's true, we'll wait a little bit. I said and carried on tickling her back,

D - if you carry on smoothing my back like that I'll fall asleep,

G - if your tired your aloud to sleep babe,

D - you sure?

G - yeah, I was going to go to sleep too. She interlocked our hands and looked up me,

D - okay, goodnight. She pecked my lips gently,

G - night.

I turned her lamp off, I let my eyes flutter close and fell into a deep sleep.

I opened my eyes to be blinded by the sun light coming through the window. I lifted my hand over my eyes and looked at demi, she layed there peaceful in her sleep still. I carefully slid her off me and got up, I tucked her back in and kissed her head. I walked over to the window, I stood there arms crossed just staring out the window, the view this morning was nice.

You know, its nice to just look at the world as itself sometimes. I don't get chance most of the time to just enjoy a normal life. So in my free time, I try to.

After 5 five minutes a heard demi stir, I looked over and saw she was just turning over in her sleep. I closed the curtains to make it darker for her and slowly walked out of the room.

I don't think anyone was up yet, they were having a lay in I'm guessing. In the living room I saw Maddie had left her guitar I got her there, I picked it up and walked outside and sat on the deck chair. It was a beautiful morning, I was planning to enjoy it.

I was sat there for quite a while playing any song I could think of, even trying to figure out songs I didn't know how to play. As I sat there plucking the strings to payphone by maroon 5, I heard the patio door open. I didn't stop, I didn't mind people hearing my play.

D - how long have you been out here? I heard demi say quietly, I stopped playing and looked at her, she had put her robe on.

G - what time is it?

D - about 9:40, she walked over and sat by my feet,

G - um wow about an hour then, I put the guitar resting against the chair next to me,

D - geez, why didn't you wake me up?

G - you looked to peaceful, I didn't want to disturb you. I stretched out my arms out for a cuddle and she happily came over and layer on my chest to chest,

D - yeah but still, she kissed me sweetly,

G - so what's everyone doing today?