chapter 84

Gemma's POV

A - so you never thought to tell me you were a badass?

I laughed at Alex's words as we sat in our hotel room. I was cleaning his face up from all the blood and cuts and swelling while Demi went to the nearest clothes store to get him more comfortable clothes to sit in.

G - well, Demi wasn't even supposed to find out. I didn't want her or anyone else to get mixed up with this.

A - well its a bit late for that, I laughed, but guilt still flooded my body.

G - I'm so sorry, you didn't deserve this. Its all my fault. I felt myself start to cry, he wiped my tear away and pulled me into a hug.

A - hey hey, its not your fault. None of this is your fault. Don't you ever blame yourself for this. My arms wrapped around him tightly.

G - you have no idea how happy I am that you're alive.

A - I guess I don't, I would never leave my little sister,

G - I'm only a year younger than you ya know! We both laughed.

I finished cleaning him up as Demi walked in with loads of bags. She only went shopping for a few things for Alex!

G - Demi, you do know you were getting clothes for Alex right? She put the bags down with a heavy sigh.

D - well next time don't send me clothes shopping with your credit card. I got some stuff for us too.

I laughed and got Alex a shirt, sweats, boxers and socks out and he went to the bathroom to shower.

I laid down on the bed, Demi came over and cuddled into my side. I kissed her head and just layed there silent, enjoying the comfort of her . We layed there for 20 minutes, I'm pretty sure Demi's asleep. The bathroom door opened and Alex walked out rubbing a small towel on his hair.

A - I need a hair cut, I chuckled knowing it was true.

G - I could do it? he burst out laughing, what?