chapter 2

Demi's POV

My show is this afternoon! I'm really looking forward to it, I really hope Gemma turns up. We've been texting all week, I think it's surreal to be honest. Why woud she turn up anyway, why was she even talking to me, I know she said she was a lovatic but still, she Gemma McGrath!

Wilmer did end up spending time with me the other day, he took me out for dinner then took me home, he wanted to go further but I said no, he didnt seem happy, but I don't care its my decision too and I dont want to yet. He does text me though not as much as we used to when we first started going out but at least he does.

I text Gemma asking if she's still coming later, its probably like the 100th time I've asked but I'm too excited and nervous. My phone buzzes and I see a text from Wilmer and Gemma.

wilmer xo

hey babe, I'm coming to your show tonight, I'll be watching from the side xx

Gemmaaa xxxxxx

YES! omg how many times! of course I'm coming I wouldnt miss it for the world! You know just to make you sure...I'd rather never release another song for the rest of my life then miss this show xoxo

I texted Wilmer back saying I would see him there, and Gemma's message made me chuckle, okay now I was sure she was coming, and her name on my phone? that was her when she added herself to my contacts, I just havent been bothered to change it, I don't think I wanted to really. i also felt tingly when she wrote xoxo, no idea why? Maybe it was I couldn't really believe it was her.

To Gemmaaa xxxxxx

okay then.....you sure though right xoxo

Gemmaaa xxxxxx

....Demi! yes I'm sure I've never been so sure about anything in my life! Now get your ass to the arena! your show starts in like 2 hours! xoxo

SHIT! I lost track of time! I'm running late I text her back saying I'm going and leave for the stadium!

Gemma's POV

Demi is such a drip! She gunna be late to most of her shows if she ain't careful. I do adore Demi though, I haven't seen her in person since the day at starbucks but I will be seeing her later. I need to start to getting ready, I take so long to get ready you don't understand. Like I will get in the shower thinking i've been in there for 10 minutes, look at the time and I've really been in there for 20! I'm such a late person. Except for my shows, I make sure I'm never late for them.

Once I've showered, done my hair and make-up, I walk in to my closter looking for things to wear. I decide on a paramore band-tee, with my leather pants with my black converse and favourite leather jacket which I wear on the first and last shows of my tour, and since its my first Demi concert, I want to wear it, yeah I have been to one of her concerts before, I went to a show on the unbroken tour, I never told her though, it was amazballs!! I'm not going to tell her yet, actually maybe after the show, let her be a nervous wreck? aha I'm so mean but in a fun way.

I check myself in the mirror making sure I look perfect for the show, I don't feel perfect though. I dont talk about it much but I still struggle with my self harm and my eating, even sometimes I'm tempted to reach for a bottle of vodka. I haven't though I'm 8 months clean of self harm and over a year from drinking. I have off days with my eating but I'm in control. I haven't spoken to Demi about all of it, I want to though, she seems like someone I can talk to, she's probably read about it all but there is so much more depth to what I've told people.