Chapter Twenty

Começar do início

"That you're so fucking hot when you are angry?" He asked, a smirk on his face.

And that it makes you want to claim me.

I felt the heat rising to my face.

Stop saying that, you bastard. I am not a fuckin thing. And stop smirking.

Mentally slapping myself for being affected by his fake words, I narrowed my eyes.

"How can you even say that to me after you called me a gold digger, you asshole?" I screamed.

Everything he was doing was making me either was to kiss him or kill him. The latter seemed more inviting this time around.

His expression changed immediately. His mouth set into a straight line. He ran a hand over his face. I wanted him to say something, but he stayed quiet. I felt a pang in my chest.

"Why are you quiet now? Huh? Cat got your tongue?" I asked, my fists clenched tightly.

I felt like running away from here, from him. Go home and cry myself to sleep. And never ever see Park Jimin again. I wanted to stay away from him.

"Look... I... I'm..." He trailed off, looking down at his feet.

I raised an eyebrow.

"You are a fucking coward, that's what you are. A fucked up freak who wants to control every damn person in their life. You don't fucking care if someone is hurt because of your words and action," I said, my voice strong at start but turning hoarse by the end.

I blinked to keep the tears that stung at the back of my eyes. He looked up, his eyes widening at my words.

"Eun Hee..."

He took a step towards me, his hand extended to touch mine, but I took a step back.

"Don't. Just don't touch me," I said, through clenched teeth.

He pulled back his hand.

"I'm sorry. I didn't..." He started.

"You didn't mean it? Yeah right. I fucking believe you," I snapped.

He shook his head.

"I really didn't mean that. Please believe me," he said, his voice low.

"I would be the most stupid girl ever to believe a liar like you ever again. You stayed quiet when your mother was calling me a slut and a gold digger. You want me to believe you?" I bellowed, clenching my hands so hard, I was sure that they'd turned ghastly pale?

I won't ever believe you, Jimin. Never again.

He let out a frustrated sigh, closing his eyes, and taking a few deep breathes. When he opened them again, he looked straight at me.

"I'm sorry. Okay? I'm sorry," he said.

I shook my head.

I couldn't believe this jerk. Did he really think that a sorry would make me forgive his unforgivable actions? Did he really think I would believe his half assed sorry? Did he really think that he could fix a shattered glass with a bandaid? Jimin was unbelievable.