Chapter Twenty

Walking into the house all you could feel was the bass booming. I decided since it was a house party to dress comfortable but still look good. Me and Tay had on matching red and white chucks but I wore a long white and blue dress with my hair in a high messy bun. Looking around the house so far I had seen alot of Tay's family including her parents. When I saw Morgan she was looking fly next to her man. Yup I said it her man. She had on some tight high waist jeans with a lime green crop top with matching boots. Of course everytime Morgan stepped out the house she turned heads. Even though Morgan was here with her man I would catch men and women both starring at her.  Morgan had body and was a short build. Watching Tay mingle with Bryant and some of the others guys I took the time to catch up with Morgan. "Hey Mor." "Wassup biitch you looking caauute tonignt!" "You look good to girl." "Girl the thirst is real up here in Bryant's party! I always heard about it but had never been." "Heard what?" I said sipping my drink that Thomas decided to make me. "Girl they all use to turn up well most of them still do cause their single. But Tay and Stormy use to bag bitches by the bundles and take em to hotels and turn up!" Morgan took her shot to the head and then continued talking. "But that's all behind her now that she has wifey." Yeeaah. Sipping my drink I looked at Tay watching her smile and laugh. Apparently I wasn't the only one looking at her because I looked around and saw a skinny light skin girl starring at Tay licking her lips. Shaking my head i took Morgan's hand and we went out onto the dance floor creating our own show. All eyes were on us or more like on Morgan, but we was enjoying ourselves so we didn't care anyways.

"Yo Bryant I can't breathe you gotta stop making me laugh!" I said grabbing at my chest and I knew my face was turning red. Bryant had always been the jokester of the group always getting us to laugh. Not paying attention a skinny woman approached us smiling. "Hello everyone." She said revealing her pearly white teeth. We all responded saying hello. "What brought you over this way?" Bryant asked leaning over a wall looking down at her. "Wanted to introduce myself." She replied seductively. I could already tell what this woman was about and I needed to remove myself quickly. Backing up she touched my arm lightly. "Woah sweetie where yourunning off to?!" She tried to bat her lashes at me but I wasn't falling for her. Maybe a year ago I would have. "Her fiancée!" Stormy said walking around to my side smiling. "Ohh. Well we can still be friends right?" "Nah.I got enough friend Miss." "China." She said extending her hand for a shake. Ignoring her hand I walked off shaking my heads. These females never learn. "Hey wait up!" China called after me grabbing my hand. "Woman what's with you? Why won't you let me be?" I said looking away from her in disgust. I just wanted to get to the dance floor with my baby. "I'm just trying to get to know you better that's all." Flashing me a smile I looked at her like she had lost her mind. "Well unfortunately I'm not in the mood for no new friends or new problems thank you." I walked off and ignore her calling after me. This female was really starting to urk my nerves. Spotting Ana i walked up to her wrapping my arms around her waist breathing in her scent. "Mm baby you smell good." She turned around grinning at me. "I see your fan base is popping tonight." She looked me up and down biting her lip like she wanted to snatch my clothes off. "But I already have my queen." Tipping her chin up with my thump I gave her a soft kiss on the lips and forehead.

The night was going great everyone was enjoying their selves having a good time. Especially Morgan and Thomas. They looked so in love you couldn't help but laugh. Apparently they were perfect for each other because Thomas didn't like settling down and neither did Morgan but here they were, settling down with each other. As the party started to die down i caught a glance of the woman that was all of Tay earlier. She was mean mugging the shit out of me I just smiled and waved at her. Sitting at the top cabana where the Dj was I watched as everyone said their goodbyes. "So who cleaning up?!" Bryant said stretching as if he were completely tired. We all looked at each other busting out laughing. "I'm just playing I got a clean up crew arriving in a little bit to get the place back in order. Yall most deff hit me up later on today I'm finna hit the sack." Bryant dapped everyone up hugging me and Morgan and slipped into the house. As well all walked down to our cars I saw the woman again. Okay now this bitch starting to get on my nerves. "It's fucked up that you don't remember me Tiyuana." The woman said walking up towards us. "Got you a little fiancée and shit acting brand new." She looked me up and down in disgust but Morgan rubbed my arm mouthing me to wait. "Why would I remember you?!" Tay said holding me tighter. "Oh you don't remember how we met? Here. At this party. 3 years ago. Oh I looked much different back then. As did you. Everything about you has changed and for what? This bitch?" Oh hell naw! "Bitch? Hm let me tell you something woman. The only bitch around here is the one I'm looking at. The one who can't seem to let go of some old news for 3 years ago. Your washed up trash boo boo. So please don't bitch me." I said stepping in front of Tay folding my arms. "Old news? Never that." "I don't remember you so I think it's best if you leave." "You think it's best if I leave? Or what Tiyuana? What you gone do?" I looked back to see Tay's jaw tightening. Stormy walked over to the girl grabbing her hand holding it behind her back. "Owe owe your hurting me stop!" She said in pain. "What the fuck is your purpose in being here?" Stormy said through gritted teeth. "To warn her. I've been hearing alot of talk on the streets." "About?" Stormy said tightening her grasp. "Owe. About the deal you made with Derrick. How his boys wasn't letting go of the organization that easily. They're planning an attack. I don't know when. But it's soon. I came to warn you. And see if you'd remember me." "Why didn't you say this from the beginning?" Tay spoke up shaking her head. "I don't know." Tay nodded her head and Morgan and Thomas took her by the arms dragging her off. "No more loose ends."