Chapter Twelve: Nothing Quick Is Ever Easy

Rolling on top of me Tay got back on top. Rubbing her hand down my stomach she slowed as she reached my sex. She rubbed her thumb against my clit waking her back up. Smiling at the response she received she eased down onto the bed facing my sex again. Kissing my clit lightly she ran her finger down my clit. I couldn't hold in my moan letting the sound of pleasure escape my lips. Going slow, she took her index finger easing in little by little inside of me. Oh this was indeed a new feeling for me. But it didn't hurt it felt so good.  Continuing to kiss my clit she eased out and eased back in with that one finger. My moans got louder and I began squirming. "No baby don't cum yet." she said licking my clit. How could she tell me not to cum when she was driving my body insane?! She slowly fingered my sex and pleasured my clit at the same time. i was losing my mind. Arching my back her finger slipped in even more and i let out a huge moan. Gripping the sheets i felt my sex tightening around her fingers. I was getting ready to cum. Trying my best to hold it in i finally gave up letting my sweet nectar escape from my body all over her finger. After my body finished shaking she eased her finger out cause me to moan again. She put her finger in her mouth licking and sucking looking me in my eyes. Woah. Smirking she rose from the bed shaking her head. "I told you not to cum yet, and you did anyway." She scooped me up off the bed and carried me into her bathroom. Why was it so big! She turned on the hot water taking a scoop from a container near the bath dropping it into the warm. Mmm vanilla beans and lavender. I sniffed the aroma smiling inside. "Get in baby." she commanded looking me up and down. "Is this my punishment?" "Yes now get in." Obediently I walked over to the bath letting her help me in. Once in the huge tub she climbed in sitting beside me. She looked me in my eyes and said,"This is going to hurt Ana. Not alot but it is going to hurt, at any time please tell me to stop. I don't want to hurt you to bad." I nodded in agreement and she leaned in kissing me deeply on the lips. She had my head spinning with excitement. Feeling the warm water hit my body soothed me and made every pain i was feeling leave. She licked her fingers looking me going under the water. When i felt her hand on my inner thigh i opened my legs wider. She slid closer to me easing her fingers to my sex. She slowly squeezed two fingers. Oh wow yeah this shit hurts, but I don't wanna stop. Letting out a little moan she pulled back and squeezed back in. "Baby I'm popping your cherry. And yes before you ask you are going to bleed." My eyes got big not from knowing I was going to bleed, but the fact that she didn't seem to care. Putting one hand on my backside she squeezed in further and further. It hurt but it hurt so good. Moaning louder and louder I could feel myself getting wetter. She quickened her pace sending my body over board. Trying to focus on not cumming to soon I bit my lip. She grinned going deeper. I felt a tight pain but then a wet release. Fuck I must be bleeding. Tay didn't skip a beat she just kept going deeper until I felt like she couldn't go no further. She made a "Come here" motion inside me and my body responded. Starting to grind into her fingers she began pulling in and out quicker sending my body into overdrive. I couldn't hold it anymore. I knees knocked together and my body started shaking I couldn't stop moaning. What was she doing to my body?! Coming down from my intense climax she grinned standing up. Letting out the water she got out reaching for my legs.  "I can't move my legs Tay." I said looking up at her. She picked me up out the tub placing me on my feet. My legs felt like jello and all she could do was giggle at me. "This is not funny bae. Is this suppose to happen?" "Yes. Now come." she led me to the shower turning the water on hot. Back to the shower i see little nasty. Walking into the huge shower she followed behind me tapping my ass. The hot water hitting my body felt so good. Rubbing my back she whispered, "How do you feel?" "Really good." I replied enjoying her touch. Kissing on my back she wrapped her arms around my rubbing my tummy. "Ana you are so beautiful, I've never been in love before so I don't really know what to do, I kind of just go with the flow. Whatever I'm feeling I want you to. I can't keep you off my mind your all I want and need. Knowing I'm the reason for you laying in the hospital bed nearly killed me. Baby I'm never going to stop making it up to you because that was seriously jacked up." I turned around looking into her eyes smiling, "Baby I love you so much to. The way you make me feel is out of this world. I want to make you just as happy as you make me baby." Grinning at me she grabbed a sponge lathering it up with a wonderful scent. It filled my nose and made me nearly melt. "Oh my god what is that smell baby?" I said opening my eyes. "I saw this in a store and it smelled so good I had to get it. You like it?" "I love it!" "Good. Let me wash you." She said motioning me to turn around. I turned around feeling the hot rag on my back as she began washing my back. Hmming to herself she turned me around washing my front. After she washed me I washed her and got out the shower wrapped in big fluffy towels. We went back into the bedroom dropping my towel sliding into the bed. She joined behind me wrapping her arms around me cuddling close. This felt so right being here with her letting her hold me like this. I couldn't feel any safer.

The next morning I woke to a empty bed with a note on her pillow:

Don't poke your lip out I haven't left ;)

Laughing at the card I sat up just in time to see her walking through the door with a big tray stacked with breakfast food. Oh and she can cook?! There is a god! Grinning at her and the tray I patted the spot next to me telling her to join me. Tay was spoiling the hell out of me I don't know if could get use to this. "Oh bae breakfast in bed?" I said ogling the pancakes and sausage. "Of course anything for my baby girl." Kissing my forehead she climbed back in the bed and we enjoyed our breakfast in bed. After washing everything down with a cold cup of orange juice I stretched and got out the bed. "Bae I'll be back I need to get clothes." she looked me up and down and smiled. "You don't need clothes but if you must have them I've already bought some for you look in the closet." I looked her over once and walked over her closet opening the two french panel doors I was not expecting to see basically what seemed to me as another bedroom full of clothes. I heard her phone ring as I walked into the huge closet. After finding a whole side with my name over the back dropped i scanned through the few items she had with price tags on them. Picking up a tube top i looked at the price with big eyes $250 for a tube top?! Shaking my head I hung the shirt back up settling for a peach top with brown khaki shorts and a pair of peach sandals I saw on the shoe rack. Walking over to the mirror I finally looked at my head for once and it looked like hot hell! Laughing at myself I began twisting my hair into my favorite halo style. Spinning around I walked over the closet catching the end of Tay's conversation.

"Most definitely I can do that. You don't understand you just made a business woman very happy today. Yes we'll be right on my way. Ugh huh, Camora. Yes. Yes. Alright. I'm getting dressed now. Thank you. Bye." She hung up the phone and looked up with bright eyes. "What is it Tay?" "I'm going to nail that son-of-a-bitch Derrick to the wall!" She stood up walking towards the closet going inside to get dressed. Plopping down on the bed I picked up my phone looking at all the missed notifications. Before Tay my phone was always in my hand, now I never really looked at it. Scrolling through my missed texts I saw Eric's name pop up. Eric? Opening the message I began reading:

(1/3) Ana I feel like such a complete idiot for letting you just walk away from me like that. I never wanted you to choose because I didn't even know about you and tay (2/3) I just really want you to give me a chance please to show you I'm the man you've been dreaming about and looking for (3/3) But I'll understand if you don't want to but honestly I won't give up.

I read the text message over and over again astonished. I finally decided to text him back watching Tay walk out the room with the big tray in your hands.

Wow, honestly I didn't expect to choose either. Maybe we can meet for lunch at panera say round 5?

Hitting send I got off the bed walking down the hallway trying to find Tay. "Hey baby." I said finally finding her in her laundry room. "You found me." she turned grinning at me but stopped when she saw my keys in my hands. "I'm going to meet a friend for lunch will quick I'll meet up with you later on. Plus I need to run by new job to see when I start." Sighing she nodded her head turning on the washer walking out. Kissing my on my forehead and lips she said, "Be safe baby." "Yes ma'am."Tapping her butt I walked out the house got me my car and took off down the road. Looking back in the rear view mirror I saw her standing at the door with the phone to her ear.