Chapter Fifteen: Alls Well That Ends Well

"I don't think you should be going out with us Ana." Morgan said slipping her black dress over her head and sliding into her fuchsia platform pumps. "Im already involved on this Morgan, atleast this time i can be around other people and feel safe. Im going with you guys to the club tonignt and thats final." Morgan and I were in her room arguing about wheter or not I could go out with her and Thomas tonigt. I was going with her no matter what because i wasnt going to stay by myself. Over the past day I was able to get my car and go shopping. I was not about to sit around in the house. "Im just saying Ana i dont think Tay is gonna like this."Well hey she can take it up with me." I started getting dressed to hit the streets. I knew this was more like a mission rather than a turn up so I had bougt a more comfortable outfit. I put on a tight fitting crop top with black leggings and thigh high creme colored boots. Looking over myself in the mirror I put my hair in a high neat bun and checked on Morgan. "Come on woman we gotta meet Thomas and the girl." "I still dont feel like you should go but your grown so lets get it bitch lets get this hoe turnt up!" Laughing as we walked out the house getting into Morgans car we turned the tunes up to get crunked up. Meeting up with Thomas and the girl at Pulse I looked her over closey. She was so familar to me. Cindy! "Omg you guys didnt tell me we were getting Cindy drunk?!" "You know this bitch?" Morgan walked over to the bar ordering us all drink. "Well let the turn up begin!" Cindy glared at me but took her shot anyway.

The club couldn't be any more hype tonight. Everyone was having a good time dancing drinking just turning up, including me. After my 2nd drink Morgan started giving me club soda as vodka and we kept taking shots and acting drunk. Cindy was piss drunk out her mind which meant it was time to go. When we got outside we all got in Thomas's black Hummer except Morgan she followed behind us in her car. On the way to the warehouse Cindy kept slurring her words waving her hands like she didn't give a damn. She was actually starting to get on my nerves. I couldn't believe Cindy was related to this dangerous prick. Well it didn't surprise me that much actually. Pulling up to the warehouse Thomas drove around the entire building and then parked next to Tay's car. He turned around and handed me a thick black bag and ear plugs. Yanking the bag over her head and stuffing the ear plugs in her ear she began talking again. Rolling my eyes I looked at Thomas, "Anything to shut her trap?!" He nodded handing a mouth piece. I shoved it in her mouth and get out quiet. A tap came on Thomas window, it was Morgan. Somehow she had changed into all black head to toe with black thick boots to match. Morgan was down for whatever. Getting out the car we helped Cindy walk across the gravel rocks into the warehouse. When we walked in l could barely grasp what I was seeing. Tay was standing next to Derrick or who I thought to be Derrick because he was sitting in a chair with a bag over his head. She had on a black on black suit and her hair was pulled back out of her face in a ponytail. When she saw me her eyes got big and then narrowed at Thomas and Morgan. For the first time Morgan didn't have a thing to say. "Sit her there." she instructed through clenched teeth. We followed directions and the stood off to the corner. I looked around the room and saw familiar faces that resembled Tay and her parents so I assumed they were siblings and family. Walking down the stairs came Camora and Tay's father dressed in all black as well. When Camora saw me she actually smiled and so did her father. "Well Tiyuana and Thomas I guess your women came ready for anything." He said walking around this big office table sitting at the head of it with Camora. I knew it was best for me not to say anything so I just nodded. Looking over at Morgan he face was stone cold serious. It was like looking at a whole different person. I saw in the corner of my eye a tall woman dressed in all black walking over to us standing next to Cindy and Morgan joined her on the opposite side.

"Please join the Jacksons at the table Miss Ana." The woman said looking at me. Her eyes were soft but piercing at the same time so I obliged taking a seat next to Camora who rubbed my hand. It was like after that everything started. Tay ripped off Derrick's bag and took his ear plugs off leaving in the mouth piece. He looked around slowly from what I could see it looked like he had been beaten badly. We sat with our backs to him so I couldn’t see his face. "Welcome Derrick so glad you and your friend could join us today." Tay said with a evil grin. He muffled muffled a bunch of words trying to release himself from the restraints. Continuing Tay spoke again, "You've got alot of nerve trying to hurt the people I love Derrick. And to think there would be no consequences. This business I run, is legitimate. I'm hired by the C.I.A and F.B.I to take out scum like you. What YOUR business does is not legitimate and I refuse to be compared to your kind. Today's request is pretty simple Mr.Derrick, retire the company or die with it. Either way is fine with me." She snatched the mouth piece out but he didn't say anything. Just looked up at her. Grinning Tay say,"I had a feeling you would be speechless so I brought someone to help open your trap." She gestured in the direction of the mystery woman and I she removed the bag off Cindy's head. She was passed out drunk in the chair. "Cindy!!" Derrick said trying to leap out the chair.

"Oh poor poor Derrick haven't you learned anything in this business? You, Red and Black taught me that everything has a consequence." "Cindy doesn't have anything to do with this. Why is she here?" "She's here to help make your decision a bit easier." Morgan turned and back hand slapped the shit out of Cindy waking her up. Gripping Camora's hand she rubbed the top of my hand smiling. "It's going to be okay Ana. Morgan and Tay are strong women we must be strong for them." Camora whispered into my ear. Looking back at Cindy she was starring dead at me with pleading eyes. Their was nothing I could do for her though. "Stop stop! Please leave her alone! She has nothing to do with my business she's innocent!" "Oh she is huh?" Tay nodded at the mystery woman and she took out Cindy's mouth piece and ear plugs. "Daddy--" "Ooo daddy huh?" Tay looked at Derrick laughing out loud. "This just gets better and better. " She pulled out a gun from her backside and walked over to Cindy holding the gun to her temple. No Tay please don't it baby don't do it baby. "Tay stop I'll do it I'll leave I'll resign I'll do anything just please don't hurt my daughter please!" "Apologize." Tay said looking dead into my eyes. Camora nudged for me to stand up and I walked over to Derrick.  Every attempt of him trying to kill me rushed back into my head. I punched him dead in his eye letting a single tear fall from my face. "Ana I am so sorry I never meant for any of this--" "Yes you did you son of a bitch. You came after me and you hurt my mother's heart. You should die for what the fuck you've did to us!" I screamed at him hitting him again in the face. "Ana I'm sorry I am so sorry." "Your right your sorry. Your a sorry as excuse of air. The only reason your apologizing is because you don't want anything to happen to your precious daughter. How do you think my mother felt?!" I walked over to Cindy eyeing her up and down. "Daddys little whore eh? Oh Cindy you were such a hoe in school. But back then you looked different. I guess daddy helped pay for that new face." I shook my head walking back to sit next to Camora who looked at me surprised.

"So do we have a deal Derrick?" "Yes I will retire the company and hand my business over to Ana." "I'm going to need this in writing." At that point Camora walked over with papers and a pen handing them to Derrick. After reading them he signed lowering his head. "Do not show shame now Derrick it's weak." Camora said as she walked back to the table looking over the papers and finally putting them into a briefcase.  "Good. Now that that's all settled--" Tay pointed her gun at Derrick and shot him right between the eyes. Cindy yelled out at the mystery woman shot her in the back of the head. I was frozen in place. I couldn't do anything. Four men rushed over scrambling up the two bodies carrying them out of my sight. Tay was still standing up with her hands on her hips. First the first time tonight I saw her release a huge breath. "Let's roll out you guys nothing more to do here." Tay's father rose to feet walking behind Camora and me. Emotions ran through my body I couldn't help but run over leaping into her arms kissing her deeply. She held me tight in her arms and kissed me back. "Baby I know this isn't quite the place or situation to ask you but--" Tay put me down and got on one knee. I began crying my hands started shaking like a maniac. "Oh my god T-t-t-tay what are you doing?" I managed to blurt out looking at her with big eyes. "Baby I love you with all my heart and soul. I know we haven't known each other for a long time but this feeling I have for you is forever. I don't want anyone but you baby your my pride and joy. Anaese Amoré Wright would do the honor of being my wife for better and for worse?" My eyes got huge and I felt like I was getting ready to pass out. "Yaaas bitch yaaas say yes girl!" Morgan was back to her normal self jumping up and down joyfully. Looking at everyone I thought of everything me and Tay had been through already. I accepted this woman in the craziest situations how could I not marry this wonderful woman. I looked down at her with tears welding in both our eyes. "Tiyuana I love you so much your everything I need and more." I smiled and rubbed her hand. "Tiyuana Camora Jackson I--"