Okay Part 7

The boys were both laying on Colby's bed, Colby laying on his back with Jake's head on his stomach as they both were busy on their phones. Jake takes a picture from above them, seeing Colby's cheeks grow pink before he smiles and sticks out his tongue. Smiling wide Jake tilts his head and snaps a few more pictures. Before pulling his phone down so he can look through them quickly, making Colby move his head down trying to look at his phone. Wanting to see them.

"Let me see." Colby makes grabby hands for Jake's phone as he sets his own on his bed.

"Hold on!" Jake keeps moving his phone away from Colby's grasp, chuckling to himself. Backing them up quickly in case Colby was planning to delete them.

"Okay, here..." Jake nearly tosses his phone at Colby's face, making Colby grunts as he desperately tried to catch it so it wouldn't hit him.

"Oh, shit sorry." Jake says sitting up on his arm, as Colby finally gets a good grip on it.

"What's your password?" Colby asks holding the phone up to his own face ready to tap it in, in the panic to catch his phone, he had someone how manged to shut it. Causing it to return to the black screen before the lock screen.

"Guess." Jake says happily, teasing him, because that's just how he was.

Though Colby doesn't say anything back, he seems to be staring at the lock screen. Jake can tell, only because the light illuminated his pale face. It makes him frown, not sure if Colby was thinking about it or what was happening. He sits up fully now, tucking his bare legs under himself, tugging his long sleeved yellow shirt over his hands as he tries to lean forward to look over at his phone. Wanting to see what made Colby go quiet.

"What's that?" Colby suddenly turns the phone to face Jake, showing him his lock screen. It was a screen grab from the video he made on his phone from their first date. When they were kissing in the dark, in a run down kids park.

"My lock screen?" Jake furrows his brows, not seeing the big deal. Couples always did that stuff right? Had pictures of them with their partner as a lock screen or wallpaper.

"Where did you even... how?" Colby questions, and he looks a little concerned.

"The video I took on my phone... from the park, I never really did anything with it." Jake sits back and pushes his hair from his face. "I got us kissing on video and I thought it would be cute.... and I didn't really think you would take a picture of us kissing so..." He shrugs.

Colby licks at his lips, handing Jake's phone back to him.

"You never asked."

"Would you?" Jake asks back in a slow unsure tone. Reaching out to take his phone back, punching in the password and returning to the camera.

"Yeah." Colby smiles up at him.

Jake makes a small excited sound before he was climbing up onto Colby so he could sit on him. His dark eyes shimmering with joy as he leans over the other boy. Colby smiles a little wider, shifting to get comfortable under him. Before he pats at Jake's hips,

"Wait, it'll look awkward we take it laying down." He says pushing into Jake to sit up now, hands holding Jake in his lap so he wouldn't tip over. Jake sits back a little and uses his free hand to hold the side of Colby's face.

Leaning in again Jake kisses Colby, it slow and soft and for a moment he even forgets to snap a picture. His other hand holding the phone out to the side, he hopes he's even aimed at them properly. Not wanting to mess up in case Colby changed his mind. He also takes a few just in case.