Tonight, Together Part 5

Jake was a bit inexperienced with this, considering he mostly dated girls, even though he was openly bisexual, and he'd really only had sex with a guy once before in high school. Which was not really a note worthy event, mostly just hormones and wanting to get it out of the way. Though he did generally know how this went, part of him was still worried that he might hurt Colby. That thought was the reason he moved so slow. Gently pressing kisses to his lips as his hands trail over the other boys naked chest. Hesitant to move any lower.

Colby didn't seem to mind too much, his eyes are closed as he drank in the feeling of Jake's hands and mouth on him. His legs falling further apart to give the boy on top of him more room, before they hitch up so his knees could hold onto Jake's hips. His hands gently racking blunt nails over his back, passing over beauty marks and light bruises before they press up into soft colored hair. Gripping and pulling carefully every time their lips touched.

"Jake..."

The sounds of his name falling breathy from the other boys mouth causes him shiver, pulling back to touch at Colby's cheeks, looking down at him. He could hear his heartbeat in his ears and when his eyes finally open to look up at him Jake can feel it skip.

Their is a few moments of silence as they just looked at each other in the dark. Colby's hands moving to rest on Jake's shoulders. At the same time the hand not holding him up, moves between their bodies, fingertips tracing over the hem of Colby's black jeans. Pausing there as if he were scared to go any further, as an unwanted thought crossed his mind. What if this was a prank? But that is irrational, and Jake knows that. Yet there the thought was and he pushed it away as he forces his hand to slide over the button.

Colby licks at his lips, nerves twisting up in his stomach as he waited for Jake to touch him. Even through layers of clothes, he needed it. He wanted so bad for this to feel real again, his own mind attempting to make him want to stop. But he didn't really want to, what he wanted was confirmation that this, they, were real. To prove to him that Jake actually liked him in a romantic way.

His own thoughts coming to halt as he focused on Jake smiling at him. Leaning in to touch their noses at the same time his hand popped open the button and slid down further. Coming to rest right over his erection, the sensation makes Colby gasp gently. His hips shift upwards in an attempt to get more pressure.

"You're actually hard..." Jake comments mostly to himself and it makes Colby let out a soft breathy laugh.

"Am I not supposed to be?"

Jake flushes, giving a shrug before he pulls back to sit up on his knees. His eyes never leaving Colby as he uses both of his hands now. One still stroking over his clothed cock, the other passing over his thigh before slips down to tug down his zipper. It's slow and teasing and it makes Colby press the back of his hand to his mouth, teeth gently biting at the skin there so he could muffle the soft sounds he was making. The last thing he wanted was for someone to hear him.

"You're really beautiful like this..." Jake soon comments in a hushed tone.

It makes Colby squeeze his eyes shut, his head turning to the side, his hand still over his own mouth. His face felt suddenly hotter than before.

"Don't say shit like that."

Jake furrows his brows, hands moving at the same time to slip between his jeans and his underwear so he could slowly pull down the unwanted material.

"But it's true."

Jake says back without shame, meaning what he said when he said it. Lifting up Colby's ships to get the jeans down over his ass, his mouth coming down at the same time to kiss and nibble at each of Colby's hips bones. It makes Colby moan, both of his hands coming up now to cover his face shyly. He has to sit back though, needing space to tug the skinny jeans the rest off the way off of his legs and over his feet so he could toss them off the bed as well.