❥24

johnny's pov 

lauren and i got to the airport 10 minutes early. i sat anxiously waiting for kenzie and hayden to come. it was sad, really sad. this was the last leg of the tour... two more shows and then it was all over. we'd be spending a week together, and then the tour was done. forever. 

"and that's why i'm super nervous because obviously i liked his dickhead regardless of the timing with william. isn't he being so petty?" 

"um sure yeah," i mumbled to lauren. i didn't hear what she said, i was too focused on waiting for kenzie. 

"you're no fucking help," lauren said waving her arms in the air. "i'm calling kenzie again." at the mention of her name, i shot up and glanced at lauren.

"oh so NOW you want to listen to me?" lauren asked placing her hands on her hips. "i'll be back," she said rolling her eyes. 

and finally i saw HER. 

i ran up to her and gave her the biggest hug, holding her tight in my arms and not wanting to let her go. her smell, her smile, it was everything. her hands were warm and i placed them on my shoulders. 

"hi stranger," she blushed at me. 

"not trying to ruin the moment, but i have to FUCKING PEE." hayden said from behind her. i immediately fist bumped hayden. 

"where's l-lauren?" hayden asked, his voice shaking. 

"oh you two motherfucks need to WORK IT OUT." kenzie said. "she's in the baggage claim. she told me two minutes ago on the phone." mackenzie rolled her eyes. obviously kenzie had already told hayden this. 

"i can't believe we only have a week left together..." kenzie said looking down. i lifted her head up by her chin. 

"we'll make it the best week then," i winked at her. i leaned foward feeling her soft lips on mine. my hands roamed her back causing her to giggle. 

"okay johnnyboi, we'll do THAT later." she said turning around and finding her suitcases. i stared at her not being able to move. some people can just mesmerize you like that.

"and how long are we keeping this 'dating' thing on the downlow?" kenzie asked. i hadn't even realized it but only our close friends knew that we had been dating for weeks. i pointed to a camera from afar. 

"looks like we're about to get exposed kenzie," i winked. "oh well." she answered, taking my hand and leading me to baggage claim to find lauren and hayden.

i n s t a g r a m !

liked by johnnyorlando, kenzie, and 109,875 others 

{tagged johnnyorlando and kenzie}

leakingthings well look who reunited today👀 jenzie seen holding hands at the airport! 

                                                 |view comments|

maddieziegler omg my bbys... FINALLY

jenzieisntreal that isnt them!

           ↳ johnnyorlando yes it is oof 

johnnyandkenzie MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS WTF ARE THEY DATING?

                     comment liked by johnnyorlando and kenzie ! 

annieleblanc my FAVS! <3 

jadiaisreal anyone miss jadia? just me? ok bye 

          ↳ nadiaturner just u bbg 

kenzie hi 

johnnyorlando well hello 

liked by haydensummerall, nadiaturner, and 1,234,009 others 

{tagged johnnyorlando}

kenzie meet my boyfriend lmao 

comments disabled ! 

liked by kenzie, laurenorlando88, and 1,000,008 others 

{tagged kenzie}

johnnyorlando back with my girl 🖤

comments disabled !