❥13

johnny's pov.

"mackenzie can we talk?" i asked kenzie. she was sitting across from me on the floor in the hotel lobby. there was no one else in the room. 

"what's up tampa?" she asked me.

"i wanted to a-apologize. for before... the way i acted with nadia was not cool. and i'm sorry for making hayden tell you all that stuff... i guess i was scared of being rejected when in reality i didn't even love nadia. i think i just loved the idea of her, and i didn't want to let it go." i said staring into her eyes.

"i pretty much understood your relationship after i heard you on the phone the first day." kenzie said laughing. i blushed remembering all the freaking shit i was saying. 

"either way i'm really sorry and i know i've been acting like that never happened in the closet when i confronted you, but it did. and i'm sorry." i said. i wanted to ask her if she still loved or even liked me in that way anymore, but i didn't want to ruin our fragile friendship. i embraced her in a hug and she lied down on my shoulder until she fell asleep.

kenzie's pov 

"and THEN he said he didn't even love her! and THEN he stared into my eyes, oh my god and then he hugged me and i fell asleep on his shoulder!" i exclaimed to lauren. 

"so i'm getting the vibe you're like... in love with my brother?" lauren asked me. my faced turned red.

"no! i like him. i think i was being overdramatic, but i definitely feel something. and lauren, just because you have a boyfriend doesn't mean you know everything!' 

"actually it kind of does. so what's holding you guys back from dating  or whatever?" lauren said focusing her eyes on me.

"i don't know! i guess i'm waiting for him to ask me." i grinned. "which he will right?" i asked doubtful.

"i'm sure mAcKenZis." lauren said imitating johnny's nickname for me. 

"alright lolo, let's go to the venue, they're waiting for us." i said.

i n s t a g r a m !

liked by kernzayy, juandad, and 49 others 

{tagged kernzayy} 

hoelolo she's been talking about this guy for 4 hrs already, someone go claim her ass COUGH COUGH. 

                                                                 |view comments|

kernzayy WHY U GOTTA EXPOSE ME LIKE THAT SMH 

kernzayy ONLY BC THEYRE SO FUCKING CONFUSING SSKSK

kernzayy u know u love me🙄

summersalt whose the cutie on the right?

             ↳ kernzayy **left 

juandad nice merch bois 

juandad where are u guys lmfao 

sophiyuhbirlem hmm "this guy" may or may not be on the shirt you guys are wearing...???

             ↳ hoelolo he is! 

             ↳ kernzayy I HATE BOTH OF U JDHHGD

                     ↳ juandad oH