❥2

johnny's point of view <3 

it was just any other day in toronto, and i was lying on my couch bored out of my mind. i couldn't wait until three more days when i got to back to la. everything was in la... my friends, my career, my girlfriend. my family sometimes decides to go back home to toronto when we haven't been back in awhile... and i have been dreading life here ever since.

"lauren, mom needs you!" i scream upstairs, hoping my sister would hear me. 

"hold on! i'm facetiming someone!" she yells back. when she finally comes down, i start smirking. 

"what the fuck are you smirking about?" (yes lolo is a baddie) she asks me, keeping her face from turning red.

"how was your facetime with hayden?" i smile back. she was obviously facetiming him. hayden summerall, my best friend since i moved to la the first time three years ago. 

"why do you even care? we were just talking." lauren says sternly.

"jUsT tALkiNg" i imitate her. "that's what they all say and then oh fuck! she's pregnant!" i laugh.

"you're disgusting johnny. really." lauren says back then flips me off. "and how's nadia doing? she tired of you yet?" lauren mocks me. yep, nadia turner, my girlfriend. 

"we're fine, thank you so much for asking though!" i say in a high pitched voice.

"break it up you guys." my mom says to us looking from lauren to me. "i just got really big news today guys!" she exclaims.

"what mom?" i ask mid-snapchat. usually my mother's "announcements" were reaching a new high score in subway surfers... yes, she plays subway surfers...

"you guys have been picked along with hayden to go on tour with mackenzie ziegler!" my mom says. i literally drop my phone.

"WHAT?!" lauren asks. "OH MY GOSH I LOVE HER DJWGDUHDHD" lauren is now jumping through every corner of the room. i on the other hand stay quiet. mackenzie ziegler. one of the most well known 16 year olds (yes she's 16 in this novel) in the world. and i get to be touring with her. and my best friend hayden. and lauren. damn. 

now i was pretty well known too, as a singer of course. the idea of meeting mackenzie actually shocked me considering so many of our fans were multi. meaning, they supported the both of us even though we had nothing to do with each other. nobody expected this to happen. not even me.