❥4

kenzie's pov 

as soon as the three teens got closer to me, i instantly recognized them. lauren orlando, hayden summerall, and johnny orlando. how could you not know them? 

"lauren!" i yelled, running to give lauren a hug. lauren and i were mutual friends... we never actual met before, but we had a bunch of common friends and we liked each other's pictures and stuff,

"oh fuck kenzie you're even prettier in real life!" lauren said staring at my eyes. 

"you curse?" i asked her with a puzzled look. online, lauren seemed to be the most innocent, and it was crazy to see her in a different light.

"you bet she does." hayden laughed "hi, hayden summerall." he said and then shook my hand. 

"hi i'm kenzie! so great to meet you!" i said sweetly. so this was going better than i thought...

the last one, johnny, wasn't looking up from his phone. i tried examining him from his head down. he was cute, really cute. and i was single, really single.... no kenzie, stay focused on the tour, not boys. anyways, as cute as he was, he seemed to be texting someone, which i guess was more important to him than meeting the person he'd be touring with for four whole months...

"hey can you quit being a bitch now? because we're going to best friends soon... " i said to johnny. he looked up from his phone in shock and was too stunned to say anything else. 

"HA she just OWNED you're ass. i mean you kinda deserve it after being a dick and ditching me in fortnite." hayden laughed. 

"nah i was kidding, just playing with you," i joked to johnny. "i'm mackenzie though!" i smiled. 

"oh my god i'm such a dick, sorry about this!" johnny said as he took my hand. the warmth of his hand chilled throughout my body. 

"i'm johnny orlando as you might know. and it's actually so great to meet you mackenzie! i've been such a fan of you ever since-" his voice was cut off when his phone buzzed and he ran out of the room.

"dick!!! do you ever care about anyone other than yourself?!!!" lauren yelled after him. 

"what was that about?" i asked lauren. she shrugged but hayden seemed to know.

"his girlfriend nadia. always keeping tabs on him. this tour was a surprise for all of us so finding out that your boyfriend is leaving for four month tour the day of isn't the best news. you know?" hayden asked. in reality, i didn't know. i've always been so focused on work to pay attention to boys. well i mean, until i saw johnny. 

"so kenzie..." hayden said trying to start conversation. lauren was sitting on the floor, already complaining about the phone service in new york. 

"do you have a boyfriend.... or girlfriend of course!" (#2019 pride)  hayden said. 

"um no... i'm single!"" i laughed.

"really? that's soooo surprising!" hayden said back. lauren just glared at him. 

"i have to go, i'll be right back." i said. i patted lauren on the back and made one of those thank me for this later looks. she just smiled. 

as i walked down the lobby to the hotel, i heard a voice that belonged to johnny. i saw him in the corner talking on the phone and inched closer to hear what he was saying. 

"i don't know what you're saying. i miss you a lot bitch. yes i can call you that. well you call me things like that too so i don't see why you fucking care! i know but you can just watch our videos and then it might feel the same. no you're the gross one, shut the fuck up nadia! yes i miss you. yeah that was hard to admit... oh my god are you serious? i'm not even friends with her, we literally met today! are you fucking serious? no you're the hoe. ok bye babe, i have to go." 

johnny hung up the phone and started shaking his head. i tried to stop myself from laughing but it didn't work and he immediately saw me.

"hey um mackenzie... did you hear all of that?" johnny asked me. 

"no shit, why do you think i'm laughing? and call me kenzie."