❥1

kenzie's point of view<3 

"mackenzie get your ass out of bed right now!" my manager yells into my hotel room. i slowly bring back my arms from my blanket and raise my head to see my manager peeking through the small hole at my hotel room door.

"elle are you even sure it's time?" i ask obviously annoyed.

"mackenzie, i told you 8:30, it's already 8:43! get out right now!" she yells again. today was not the day to take chances with elle, so i decided to do as she said. i quickly jump out of bed, wash up, and then get dressed for the day. i take my hotel room key and lock the door behind me, groaning as i realize i missed breakfast. oh well, you have time for that later.

"mackenzie, thank you for coming... eventually." elle says sarcastically. the other crew members and i just roll our eyes and laugh at her.

"now as you know, today is the day we give you your tour assignments. the tour will be four months long, you will be required to sing and dance at every show, if you are ever sick make sure to-" 

"elle i know this all already, is this what i had to come down for?" i ask interrupting her. 

"besides for your rude interruption," elle starts to say "no, that isn't the reason i brought you here today." she says even more annoyed than a few seconds before.

"and that is..." my voice trails off when i see three teenagers that look around my age walk into the room.

"mackenzie, meet your new support acts. this isn't a solo tour..." 

well fuck. 

author's note: ok how do you guys like it so far? i know kenzie hasn't been formally introduced yet and it's pretty vague, but this is just the first chapter to set the "tone" i guess for the book! what do you think?