❥8

kenzie's pov 

today was the la show. johnny and i already performed several shows and it was always so much fun. i could tell that we were getting closer by the minute. and me and lauren...we were closer than ever. this tour was the most fun i'd ever had in so long and i was so happy to be doing it with such close friends. 

"kenzie, can i talk to you for a minute?" hayden tapped my shoulder while i was waiting for sound check to start.

"of course! what is it hayden?" i asked him. 

"erm this might be really awkward of me to ask of you, so please don't be mad because i'm just the messenger, ok?" hayden asked me. i reassured him that i wouldn't be mad at him, and then he said the following. 

"kenzie, as you know today is the la show. nadia is coming. she almost broke up with johnny a few nights ago because of you... you and johnny are getting too close. so please, to protect your friendship, try distancing from him, at least for today. because nadia will break up with him if you don't, and he really likes her..." hayden said. there was an awkward silence for about three seconds. so had johnny said this? was this all nadia? lauren? i wasn't sure. all i did know was that johnny, the best thing that happened to me, was being taken away from me. and i guess at that moment i realized, i did like him... so it pained me when i had to say...

"of course hayden! i wouldn't want to get in between them. sorry if it seemed like that to anyone." i said. 

"i knew you'd understand! see you around kz!" hayden said to me, and hurried off back to the hotel room. 

so today's show would officially suck ass. 

johnny's point of view 

today was the day i would finally get to see nadia. it's been two weeks since i saw her but our texting and calling made up for it. i don't know why but i was doing everything i possibly could to save this relationship after nadia threatened to break up with me. i don't even know why... 

"nadia!" i yelled as i saw her pull up to the venue. i greeted her with a quick kiss and long hug. kenzie, lauren, and hayden just stared at us.

"you didn't miss me laur bunny?" nadia asked as lauren stayed put. 

"of course i did best friend!" lauren said, as she ran and gave nadia the biggest hug ever,

"and hayden! i missed you. haven't heard your bitchy complaints about me stealing johnny in awhile..." nadia said casually. hayden rolled his eyes and then walked over to nadia and hugged her. kenzie was just standing by herself staring at the ground and i could tell she was very uncomfortable. 

"um nadia, i don't think you two have officially met... this is mackenzie ziegler." i said trying to stay calm. 

"oh yes, hi mackenzie, heard a lot of shit about you!" nadia said.

"um shit?" kenzie asked. 

"sorry i meant STUFF. word must have come out wrong, right?" nadia said and then smiled at kenzie. kenzie just nodded confused in return. 

"so..." i said in attempt to break the silence. "we have a few hours before the show... want to go do something?" i asked. nadia put her arm around me.

"of course i want to spend time with my hot ass boyfriend. and maybe we could try some shit in the rooms." nadia smirked. mackenzie just rolled her eyes... again. 

"ok lauren and hayden, take nadia up to our room so we can all find something to do." hayden and nadia started talking, and lauren followed them with kenzie trailing behind. 

"kenzie, can you stay behind for a second. can i talk to you?" i asked. but instead of turning around and waiting for me, instead of facing her beautiful brown eyes to me, instead of me hearing her adorable laugh, she kept walking, even though i know she heard me.