❥21

kenzie's pov

our tour decided to give us a week off. we were suppose to go to dallas, but our flight got cancelled there. the orlandos were going back to toronto for the week while hayden and i were going to la. i know it's only 7 days but...

"seven days without you bitch! gonna be the time of my life!" lauren joked as she pulled me into a hug. 

"we're facetiming as soon as you land though!" i screamed into her ear. i watched as she disappeared to hug hayden goodbye when i felt a pair of eyes on me.

"see you in seven," johnny smiles at me, his emerald eyes MOTHERFUCKING GLEAMING. damn find you a boy like jvo , honestly. 

"ugh it's too long... separation anxiety kicking in already." i frowned reaching out to him. he hugged me and rubbed my back causing me to laugh. 

"bye mackenzis," he winked as he let go of my waist and walked off with lauren. hayden and i waved back to them as we saw them leave the airport. this was going to be a week of hell. 

F O U R  D A Y S  L A T E R !

i n s t a g r a m  d m 's !

nadiaturner: mackenzie ?????

kenzie: nadia???? whatttt 

nadiaturner: girl i want to tell you sum but i can't decide whether to or whether not to. 

kenzie: what does THAT mean?

nadiaturner: ok don't KILL HIM because i'm not sure if its true or what it means, i just thought you'd want to know...

kenzie: ???

nadiaturner: basically, johnny and sophia rose have been talking (shes like the number one hoe here, every guy gets it with her and ik johnny has before me and him dated), and anyways they started talking again, and were together last night... idk for what

kenzie: how do i know you aren't saying things just because you're mad i'm with johnny now...

nadiaturner: girl i was a MF BITCHHH to u, but you're cool asf & im sorry, but i'd never do that. plus im dating darius marcell rn so dropping tampa ? A MOVE. 😘

kenzie: LMFAO 

kenzie: but how do u know...

nadiaturner: girl i used to live in toronto before la. where do you think johnny and i met? also i follow sophias finsta and she posted this, lol don't kill me..

 where do you think johnny and i met? also i follow sophias finsta and she posted this, lol don't kill me