Jungkook - Clumsy

Start from the beginning

      From Jungkook's view, it was like he witnessed an angel looking at him. A soft chubby angel with big cherubic cheeks, pretty eyes and a cute mouth with beautiful parted lips to let out a gasp. His heart was beating wildly against his chest. He secretly prayed to God, hoping you couldn't the sound of his erratic heart.

         Jungkook blushed when your pretty lips parted and made a soft groan from the pain. Gently he held your soft plush upper arms. One of his strong arms went around your thick waist and he helped you up. You were surprised at his tremendous strength. He lifted you up with little to no effort.

             Jungkook was softly gazing at you cute self when you were dusting yourself off the dirt from the ground. He knelt down again and picked up your things while you were just staring in awe at his profile.

         Two of his friends, Taehyung and Jimin came running over to you both to make sure you were okay.

             You were flustered at the attention and looked down, letting a soft, I am fine.

         You smiled and thanked him for his help, then went on your way to the gate of the campus to go home.

          Jungkook kept staring at your endearing form walking away from him and he got a bit sad. Jimin noticing this, nudged him and told him to at least ask your name.

         Snapping out of his thoughts, Jungkook smiled and ran after your chubby self who was walking away with flustered cheeks and neck.

         "Hey ! M/x ! Please !"

     Hearing it, you turned your chubby self around and saw the guy who helped you earlier. Clearing your throat, you looked at him suddenly feeling a bit shy.

          Jungkook chuckled at your adorable self and introduced himself. You did the same too. After exchanging numbers, you shook hands with each other and may I just say, Jungkook melted at your smile and very soft round hands touching his. His face flushed red and he bid a bye to you, going to practice with his friends and your angelic being went back to your place with a big smile on your round face.

      Jungkook let out a peaceful sigh from his mouth when he went back to his friends.

        That night, he was on his bed awake, thinking about your soft plush body, your smile, your cute round hands and he blushed and squealed into one of his many pillows.

                        💕💕💕

    Jungkook thought your clumsiness was adorable in it's own way. He was able to catch you whenever you were about to fall in front of him or his friends. It made him feel a bit guilty because he got to feel your plush body against his toned muscular body. But what to say, you were irresistible.

         You were so cute with your loud laugh mixed with snorts, your cherubic cheeks lifting up with smiles or laughs making his heart beat more faster. You always held his hands with your chubby ones and held him tight against your soft body whenever he felt that everything around him was too much.
You were an amazing friend towards him and he was so thankful for it.

       He never wants to ruin the special relationship he has with you. So he keeps all the feelings within himself, but you know, they manifest itself into soft physical affections towards your plump self.

           He always laid his head on your beautiful round stomach to relax. Or your soft thick thighs to nap on. He playfully kissed your hands and your round fingers to make you laugh. He gently rubbed your soft hips and sleepily kissed there when he was tired making you feel like your heart was about to burst. He kissed your big soft cheeks whenever you visited him and vice versa. He even learned to cook from his hyungs, just so he can impress you with his culinary skills. He lived to see your round face light up whenever you were tasting something so delicious. He blushed at your compliments and praises. He fell for you over and over. He loved you.

               There were times when Jungkook had woken up at nights because of some very specific dreams he had of you. His entire being flushed and toppled, as he remembered holding your soft naked self to his muscular one as you let out moans of pleasure. He had to will himself to not remember any of his dreams when he was spending time with you.

           Jungkook loved you so much that he would lie awake beside you when you slept and look at the soft profile of your adorable face and sigh to himself, before wrapping his strong arms around your plush form and falling asleep. You were so soft, physically and emotionally. And you were so angelic, that even snowflakes and gentle breezes reminded him of you.

           And you made him feel complete ........

                          💞💞💞

Welp, another update !

  And oh my god, you guys, I can't believe we are almost at 200 reads with this book in less than three days 😢💞

Thank you for all your love and support and votes and comments. It literally keeps me going.

I hope this chapter brought a smile to your face 😘

And I hope you are liking my book so far  😳😳

Have a nice day cherubs 💞💞

~ Marshmallow