She turned and smirked, "From myself."

    The scale of the jutsu was monstrous and even more so, it was almost incredible that she was still standing from the chakra consumption, nonetheless unfazed.

    "You're a prod-"

    "Aa, " she chided, wagging her finger, "Remember, I am a lowly Uchiha female that somehow to magically receive tutelage from the Hokage."

    Tsubaki grinned at Naruto, "You ready???"

    His face contorted into confusion, but then he realized what was happening... She wanted to go into the rubble and scavenge what she could find. A dirty form of robbery, but it still seemed like fun.

     She took him by the hand, gently leading him through the ashes, "He might have some food locked in safes or something around. My fire wouldn't have melted those but he can't just have only money in there. What if he has some kind of rich version of ramen?"

     The Uzumaki sighed as he thought about it. Gold plated ramen just sounded so delicious. 

     "Exactly, now help me search."

     Sasuke stared at the scene and deadpanned, "Hn.(what the hell is wrong with them!?)"

    A tick mark appeared on his twin's face, "I heard that, Sasuke-chan! There is absolutely nothing wrong with Naruto and I!!!"

     Sakura nibbled on her lip, clenching her hand into a very tight fist. There it was once more. The division between the strong and the weak. "... Tsu... Tsubaki-chan, I can help."

     The Uchiha's eyes scanned over the girl before brightening up, "Come on over then!"

     Timidly, the pinkette walked on over, moving around things that hadn't been burnt from the large-scale fire. Her eyes paused over a note which should've been ashes. Bending down to grab it, her hand touched a sharp piece of glass. At the sudden pain, her hand shot back to her side.

    Tsubaki trudged on over and looked intently at the Haruno, however, she looked reluctant to even acknowledge her wound. "I don't want that getting infected. So it's either you show it to me willingly or I will accidentally make a 'suggestive' pose with you to patch that up. Your choice."

    Blushing red in embarrassment, she held out her arm, while the female Uchiha scrutinized it. There were no shards, but it still needed a cleaning and bandages. "I-I have some medical supplies in my bag."

     Rifling through the girl's rucksack, she was surprised to find a variety of antidotes, medicines, needles and thread, injection needles, bandages, cotton balls, gauze, and even more. Raising an eyebrow, she shot a look of disbelief at the girl. "The hell... I guess you're the Medic I need after all."

     "Medic?"

    Using the disinfection ointment and wrapping the wound, she replied, "War... Is coming soon. Whether we like it or not. Konoha is not prepared enough for it... But I will shape it, so when the time comes, we will be ready."

     The steeled tone to her words brought down an eerie quiet. It was harsh... But still, from the certainty in her voice... It was like she knew it was going to happen.

     "I found something!"

     Naruto held up something. It was a limited addition Ramen flavor that was only had one hundred produced. And here he was, lugging about 20 of those.

     Jumping up in glee, she tackled Naruto, "Damn, I love you."

     Naruto fainted.

(A/N: Looks like everyone likes to skip my Author's Notes. Ha, thanks. (sarcasm) I honestly appreciate it. Looks like no one cares a diddly-fuck about the One Shot Contest I included in the chapter before. If you go back and read it... Bravo! I'm still accepting ideas.... Because no one has sent me any! Hurrah!)

Oh, and Author-chan is feeling like a bitch today, so I am re-doing the votes.... BUT! There is a catch!

Rules:

1. Vote under your character

2. Only comment once. Any comments down below, but not commented on their pick's name will be discarded.

3. EXPLAIN WHY YOU CHOSE THEM (CONVINCE ME)

4. EXPLAIN WHY THEY'RE BEST FITTING FOR TSUBAKI. (take into account emotions. What they mean to the character, events that have happened in the book, how they interact, what is their place right now in the story, etc.)

5. No excuses like 'I don't want to mess up the canon' or 'she's technically too old.' Lolis fucking exist... Deal with it. Also, THIS IS NOT THE CANON PLOT!!!!

6. ANY VOTES THAT DO NOT FIT ALL OF THE RULES WILL NOT COUNT .

Voting!:

Naruto

Kurama

Neji

Shikamaru

Hashirama

Gaara

Other

Now then... Why am I being so harsh on the rules? Because, I already have a plan for the ending... Naruto. I hadn't planned on making him the love interest, but I just so happened to write it that way. However, I still wanted the reader's thoughts and just made a poll, hoping that my 'best boi' would make it to the end. Comments such as 'this seems interesting' infuriated me. Then, I realized that people don't see this more than a 'crack fic.' Most Crack books that I've read don't really give two shits about plot but is just there to entertain the reader with laughs... However.

This

is 

not 

just

crack

fic.

I want you all to understand this. 

Tsubaki is not all about calling Sakura a bitch and then having Op powers for entirely no reason other than the fact that they died. She doesn't have some magical voice or can play any instrument. Neither was she tortured by an abusive parent that Kami-sama took light upon and granted her a wish. 

She's emotionall and chooses to take things on herself, rather than others. She is trying to get over her hatred for Hashirama, but Tobirama keeps on getting in the way... And I believe that there will always be a rift between the two.

Also, this isn't like Naruto's crush on Sakura where he just fell for her looks. The two live together. They sleep in the same room. They're best friends. This isn't some kind of rose-colored love. 

Naruto Uzumaki is truly in love with the protagonist.

And you all will be the deciding decision on whether his heart will be broken or not. 

And if I plan the ending that I did... It will never be fixed.

Please take that to account.

-Sincerely, Author-chan.