"You didn't scare me. Just surprised me." I answered. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was coming to visit you at the clinic but when I got to your room you were nowhere to be seen...so I went to look for you." She explained still standing at the door.

"How did you know I would be up here?" I questioned.

"She said this place was your Safe Haven. She told me to check here." She declared and I nodded in understanding as I knew exactly who she was talking about.

"Why didn't she come here herself?" I asked slowly not daring meeting her green eyes.

"Well she didn't exactly feel strong enough to face another rejection..." She stated with a little smirk that only betrayed her uneasiness.

"Right." I whispered as I pursed my lips.

"So are you gonna let me come in or am I just going to stand on your door step forever?" She asked crossing her arms on her chest defiantly.

"Doorstep. Definitely." I answered before laughing at her groan and her fake hurt expression. "Come here Lauren." I finally said and the genuine smile on her face immediately made me feel better. She sat down next to me and we just stayed in silence, watching the stars and staring at the horizon of what was once a wonderful world.

"Can I ask you a question Lauren?" I asked taking us out of the silence.

"Depends. If you plan on asking me out don't, you are not my type." She joked causing me to smile. She seemed softened by my smile as if she wasn't used to see it and she just smiled back at me.

"You're cute but you are not my type either." I countered continuing the little joke and the laugh that escaped her made me realize that I could still be funny.

"Please I'm everyone's type." She said as she slapped my arm softly.

"Cocky much?" I said causing her to laugh again. The laughter slowly died down and the seriousness came back as the next words flew out of her mouth.

"What's your question?" She asked and I looked down instantly.

"Do you think..." I paused uneasiness and shyness taking me over for the first time in forever. "Do you think I deserve to be happy?" I asked as I met her eyes, a pleading look on my face. As her eyes widened i understood she wasn't expecting that at all so I brought my gaze back to the floor. "Like, despite all the things I've said, all the things I've done. Despite the fact that I've been a bitch to everyone here including you and Sofi and..Camila. Do you think I deserve to be loved?" I said my eyes latched to the floor until I felt her resting her head on my shoulder as a way to comfort me and to reassure me.

"We accept the love we think we deserve." She stated and I furrowed my eyebrows as this sentence seemed familiar to me.

"Is that a quote from a movie?" I asked after a few seconds.