Bear vs Wolf

The next day the Rouge shadow was flying through deep space. Amanda sighed "Is it even possible find this guy and the supposed fleet?" Lila said "It's a game of chance on finding" Amanda sighed annoyed by this. Jack said "Hey could be worse..." Amanda looked at him "How?" Jack shrugged. T7 scanned till found something "I found something....like a signal from a droid" Lila said "Can you isolate it?" T7 beeped "Got it...just through the asteroid field"

Amanda guided the rouge shadow dodging asteroids. Jack looked through the window "I....think we may have found the fleet" he was in awe of it. Two Arc 170s flew next to them "name yourself and your business" Lila got on the communicator "This is Lila we wish speak to Bear Yuko now" One pilot quickly said "Of course....follow us" the two fighters leads them to the venator opened main hangar as they landed inside. Everyone walked off the rouge shadow. A man said "The admiral is on the bridge waiting" Lila nods "Thank you" she walked to the bridge with the others following.

Lila said "Just let me do the talking" Jack said "Why..?" Lila said "Because I know Yuko" they arrived on the bridge as Lila walked over. S2 beeped happy ran over and beeped crazy at Lila. Lila smiled and kneel down hugged S2 "Hey buddy good to see you.." S2 beeped "That...seth?" Lila frown "No his clone....his name is Travis" S2 beeped sadly Lilla nods "I know I miss him too.." she got up and walked over "Admiral Bear Yuko surprised to see you here of all places" Yuko said "Padawan Lila....or should I say Ex Padawan....what brings you to my fleet?" he raised an eyebrow.

Lila looked at the man "We are starting a rebellion, however our supplies run low as well what fleet we do have from Kota" Yuko said "And you want me and my fleet to join this growing rebellion?"  Lila nods. Yuko scoffed simply "And why would I do that?" Lila frown bit "You always wanted to protect the people right?" Yuko said "Yes b-" Lila said "That is what our rebellion is trying to do protect people from the Empire we need you...we need all the help we can get" Yuko thought on it "If I join...my fleet will be known by the Empire...but it is rather be known and fight then to stay away and die like a coward"

Lila smiled "Welcome aboard"

meanwhile in hyperspace-

Dakl contacted Yularen "Have you located the group admiral?" Yularen said "We are bout to engaged them sir" Dakl said "Watch out your old buddy Yuko Bear and his fleet should be there to...kill him if opened fired" Yularen nods and Dakl hologram ends. The imperial fleet exits hyperspace "All fighters deployed get me contacted with the Admiral of that fleet" "Yes sir!" 

Yuko press a button "This is Admiral Bear Yuko who is this?" "This is Admiral Wolf Yularen of the galactic Empire surrender yourselves now or be destroyed" Yuko put hand on his chin now he has to fight Yularen....then so be it "We stand the Rebellion" Yularen frown at his old friends response "Very well" the com ends.

Amanda said "I can use the rouge shadow cloak to get behind and destroy some engines" Jack said "I'll be the co pilot" Amanda nods "Let's go" she runs back to the Rouge shadow with Jack following. Yuko said "prepare the anti fighter guns. and bring our corvettes up" "Yes sir!" the corvettes engines roared as they flew upfront. Tie fighters began to unload on them. "All fighters deploy and have our bombers loaded up" The Arcs flew out the hangar "All teams report in" "Blue leader standing by" "Red leader standing by" "Green leader standing by" After that the fighter squads opened up on the Tie fighters.

Yularen frown "All star destroyers forward we will take those venators on" The star destroyers started to move fast on the Fleet. Yuko said "Venators flip to the side and fire our main laser cannon now!" As ordered the Venators lower side was now facing the Empire. Yularen eyes narrow then widen figuring what was happening "All ships break off!' The heavy lasers fired and busted through the shields and hit the bridge causing the two star destroyers next to Yularen to fall. Yularen frown into a mean one. "Have our stealth fighters come out now" Right behind Yuko fleet fives stealth fighters loaded with small missiles was seen. Yuko panicked bit "Behind us?!" Amanda said "Jack get the secondary chain gun and shoot those fighters down!" Jack runs to the turret and started it up shooting at the fighters.

Yuko said "Is our hyperdrives ready?" "Yes sir we are ready make the jump at any moment" Yuko nods "Have our ships in position.." he turn to seeing Yularen star destroyer "Sorry old friend but you wont get us today" the siren went off "Hyperspace in 3...2.....1...all ships lets go" Amanda gave them coordinates to the base as they all fled. Yularen sighed "They got away..."

Yuko walked to the hologram table as Kota, Bail appeared. Bail said "Admiral Yuko it is good to see you" Yuko nods with a smile "Good to see you too senator" "Bail said "I assume they told you?" Yuko nods "And I will join your alliance" Kota said "That's good to hear" Yuko said "However we need someone to supply ships" Bail said "Oh I know senator Garm Bel iblis...from what I gathered he is on Bespin for a little time..." Lila said "We will depart for him" Travis said "Yeah" Diana nods. Bail said "Then may the force be with you" Travis said "Let's be off" Jack said "Amanda has the ship ready" The group heads to the rouge shadow as the fleet left hyperspace Yuko watches the rouge shadow leave "Maybe we do have a chance winning this then.."