Felucia

The rouge shadow leaves Cord. Lila said "Kota had sent a force to the planet to find Organa however we lost contact with them. So if possible locate the task force and Organa" Diana said "Before we go...you guys remember that guy that attacked us on Kota rescue mission?" Amanda said "Yeah....why?" Diana look down a bit "I...he is my brother....." Travis and the others was shocked by this. Travis saw Diana upset and hugged her 'It'll be ok Diana.." Diana sniffles a bit "I just do not know why I am alive....and my parents are gone" Amanda said "Diana..." Diana looked up at them with a small smile "But you guys are also my family...I can't loose any of you" Jack said "Relax you wont loose any of us Diana that is a promise"

Diana smiled and nodded. Lila frown "I sense a dark energy on this planet....Diana you and Travis must train I am sure Jack and Amanda can handle it" Amanda nods "Don't worry" Jack and Amanda leaves the rouge shadow. Jack walked fown the hill they landed on. Amanda said "So where do you think the task force is a-" gunfire was heard down south of them. Jack said "Maybe there" he motion running towards the area with Amanda following. Kota forces was shooting imperials protecting a passage way. Jack aim and shot some imperials with Amanda pulling her pistol out and headshot the rear guard. Jack runs over to the forces.

The commander said "Jack...Amanda its good see both of you" Jack said "Commander are you and your men ok?" He nods "Yes...we got hit by the Empire searching for Organa...My scouts reports says he is being guarded by some imperial sith in the base just through the passage way" Jack nods "Alright have you and your men set up outside here, Me and Amanda will head inside" The commander nodded and hands them each Vibroblades. "These are best to fight the Sith...good luck you two" The two nodded

Jack and Amanda runs through the passageway till seeing a imperial door. Amanda said "This is it....think we can do this?" Jack nods "I think we are" Amanda nods ad opens the door to a imperial base. Jack aimed his gun and started firing shooting the stormtroopers. Amanda pulled her pistol out and quick shot some snipers. The two runs down shooting stormtroopers. Jack stopped and smacked the gun out of a stormtroopers hand and punched him aiming his gun at him "Organa...where is he?" he didn't sound happy. The trooper said shaking bit "P-prisoner cells down the base....to the right" Jack said "Thanks" he shot him with a stun round. Amanda went to the right hall then was force pushed back "Agh!" Jack runs over "Amanda are you ok?" Amanda sits up "I think the Sith is front of us"

 Amanda went to the right hall then was force pushed back "Agh!" Jack runs over "Amanda are you ok?" Amanda sits up "I think the Sith is front of us"

The person said "None shall pass me" Jack took his vibroblade out as Amanda does the same. The man simply scoffed and activated his saber pike and runs at them and suddenly slash at Amanda. Amanda blocked with her blade and Jack jumped over her and slash at the sith. He jumped back and force push them back. Amanda and Jack both gets up and runs at him Amanda jumped over and swung her blade. The sith turn around and block and went to attack Jack. Jack had slashed his chest as he turn around. "Ngh!" Jack yelled "Amanda now!" Amanda thrusts her blade right into his chest as he dropped to the ground.

Jack said "Organa...where?" The man said "I do not say anything to traitors!" he stabbed himself not telling anything. Jack sighed "Man what is wrong with that guy....contact T7 get the rouge shadow over" Jack walks down and opened each cell till he got to one "Organa?" Bail said "Yes who are you?" Jack said "My names jack....we was sent to rescue you our commanders like talk to you" Bail said "Better than being trapped here" Jack nods as he walked out. Bail followed him. Amanda leads them outside as everyone went over to them. Lila said "You found him and the task force" Jack nods "Bit hectic but here he is" Bail said "Lila? is that you? it is good to see you did you want to talk to me?" Lila smiled "No senator but these two" Travis and Diana walked over. Bail said shocked "Seth bu-" LIla said "That is his clone..." Bail nodded understanding. Travis said "Senator Bail organa my name is Travis this is Diana...we was talking about a rebellion...we was told you are not fond of the emperor" 

Bail nods "Yes...I have secretly hated the Empire since its founding....hmmm...alright I will join your guys rebellion....we need though more allies if so" Diana smiled ""Do not worry senator we will find more allies then arrange a meeting" Bail nods "I will wait for this then" he saw their sabers "You two are jedi...hmmmm maybe we have a better chance, farewell for now" he smiled walking to where his ship was. A gunship landed and picked up the task force. Everyone walked back inside the rouge shadow. Kota contacted them hologram "How did it go?" Lila said "Organa is on our side..." Kota said "Least some good news...we lost another supply fleet...we are low on fuel as well" Diana said "What force we have wont survive long....what do we do?"  Lila said "There is one person we can find...Bear Yuko..."