Old wounds burning

Travis said "Kota do you know where Lila is?" Kota scoffed bit the galaxy is so big how would it be so easy to find a Lila "The galaxy is massive boy.." Travis looked at the general "Lila, The Padawan of Seth Kol and friends with Captain Rex, Captain Travis, and Ashoka tano" Kota was surprised by this "How...do you?-" Travis said "Because I am...Seth's clone and I have his-" Kota burst out laughing. Diana looked at Amanda and Jack and T7 confused why he is laughing. Kota said "I-is that what Vader told you?" Travis said "No I ha-" Kota said "Still I don't believe that no one can clone a jedi it's never been done"

Travis said "Kota I-" Kota put a hand up to stop him "You want to know where Lila is? alright" They had jumped to lightspeed to the fleet Kota had gathered up. Amanda was amazed by how many was here "What is this?" Kota said "My rebel fleet... or what's left of it after we tried to take skyhook base" A DtL light star fighter flew next to the rouge shadow "Unidentified ship indetify yourself" Kota said "Code 1-2-3-42-1-2-98-0" The pilot then said "Welcome back general Kota" the fighter flew off. Kota said "Dock at hangar 4 over there" Amanda said "Copy that" she landed the rouge shadow inside with some of Kota's milita watching. 

Kota said "All of you follow me" he walked off the rouge shadow with everyone following behind walking to the bridge. Kota said "Cord is under imperial control as they are mining a crystal source Lila is down ther-" Travis said "Have you told her I was with you?" Kota said "No...better she sees you first...knows your truly back" Travis was confused what that meant. Amanda knew why she just did not say why. Jack said "So what do we do about the Imperial blockade then?" Kota said "We will engage it..." they stepped on the bridge as Kota spoke "Have the fleet head to Cord " One of the crew members said "Yes General" he ran off.

Kota said "So why are you after Lila, boy?" Travis said "I think the memory's I been having are wanting me to find her...and the weird dreams" Kota shrugged "If that is so.." Diana said "You don't have to help us Kota...but why are you?" Kota said with a chuckle "Why? oh well Seth and I trusted each other and I liked his ideals and values as he pass on much he could to his Padawan...guess you could say...helping an old friend in need" Amanda said "Then after this?" Kota shrugged "...I don't know proably get drunk at a bar or I don't know..." Travis said "The galaxy is broken could use a fixin" Kota laughed bit "So...you want to help the galaxy? oh that was something of Seth....he always cared for others he knew nothing of....maybe.....I'll think about it"

Dakl was on the Imperial cruiser Vikout defending Cord. "Kota's fleet should be arriving anytime master" Vader said "Good...crush them here and now before they get to Seth's old student" Dakl nods "I understand my master, I have my troops searching for the rouge Jedi now" Vader cuts th tranmisson

meanwhile on the Salvation-

Kota got on the communicator "We're nearing Cord, all ships route power to forward deflector shields" Jack watched as the fleet was suddenly attacked by the imperial fleet of 5 cruisers and a star destroyer. Amanda rushed to the rouge shadow and started it up "T7 take over the guns" she said flying it out to join the fighters. 

"This is green 1 all Kota forces we will break up...Blue team protect Gold one and two...Red team protect Gold 3 and 4...Green team we will protect Gold 5 and 6 on the attack runs on the cruisers. Rouge shadow protect rest of Gold team to attack the star destroyer" Amanda said "Copy that green 1" the ships broke off. Dakl runs to his personal ship and falls when bombers bombed the bridge. Dakl gets up "Damn it kiu, Didn't raised the shields in time!!" Dakl runs onboard his ship as more bombers bombed the engines causing the reactor to go critical. Dakl flys the ship out.

Amanda said "Great hits the Empires fleet was caught off guard!" she cheered T7 beeped "Take that Empire!" they got a call "This is rouge shadow what is it?" Amanda said. "The imperials are breaking off and are retreating aim for the engines to stop them" Diana said on the communicator. Amanda said "Got it" 

Dakl went to aim his weapons till he got a Vader call "I sense your fleet in disarray...retreat my apprentice we need to discus this failure" Dakl said "But my master I-" Vader yelled 'no! retreat now obey me" Dakl sighs and nodded "Yes my master" he activated his hyperdrive and left to leave the imperial fleet to burn.

Kota said "Transports we are ready to launch all forces we will land at the rebel camp and help them take the capital back" The transports flew out the hangars.

Meanwhile on Cord with Lila and the rebels-

Lila was helping a kid knit a scarf "Here you go all done" The boy gave a goofy smile "Thank you!" he hugged her running off. Lila smiled but then looked at the sky "Why does that feel....familiar...?" she frown bit. She walked to the outer edges of the camp then hears something above seeing transports and ships landing in the open platform area.

Lila walks to the ships she then spotted Kota surprised he was alive "Master Kota it's good to know your alive" she smiled softly. Kota said "Ah Lila it's been a while it is good to see you" Lila said "Good to see you as well...so what brings you and your milita to Cord?" Kota cough bit to clear his throat "Ah as you see...he is" he stepped to the side where Travis saw Lila. Lila almost could not believe it...it look like her old master but.....something was off Kota said "He says he's the clone of your old master and is looking for you"

Travis said bit akaward "Hi.." he rubbed back his neck. Lila said "A clone? but how? this makes no sense where is...Seth?" Amanda said while next to Travis on the left "Imperial records said he died at the battle of Lothal.." Lila look at Amanda sadden but then said "You look like someone I knew in my youth" Amanda said "Then who knows I could be a clone as well anyway he has something to ask you" Lila looked over at Travis. Travis said "My name Is Travis and..." he sighed "I kept having dreams and such telling me to find you and...I need someone to teach me" Lila raised an eyebrow...huh the captain she knew and him share that name small galaxy "Sorry but I ain't a Jedi no more sorry kid" she turn around walking away. Diana could literally have punch Lila for doing that. "h-how are she say that...do that!!!" she saw 50 shades of red. 

Lila walked to her room and looked at the photo on her table and frown bit having Obiwan in the middle with Seth and Anakin just bit front of him...then her and Ashoka just bit front of their masters with Rex and Travis and Audrey doing bunny ears behind Obiwan, Anakin, and Seth and S2 and R2 in the dead front. Lila smiled softly but then frown biting her lip bit tears dropping down from her eyes....why...she stopped crying about it years ago "Why...why am I crying about this now I stopped crying over it years ago..." she said with some sobs. "Because you could never let go" a familiar male voice said.

Lila turn around surprised seeing her dead master she almost dropped the picture 'm-master..." Seth force ghost smiled "I ain't your master no more I think you earned the role of master now Lila" he walked over to her. Lila look down "Master if I...if I did not leave with Ashoka and stayed with you I-" Seth stopped her "Look...what happened...happened can't change it...it was my time to go to make way for the new generation...Lila....you are preventing the new generation fix what happened years ago...your denying me basically"

Lila frown more "I...master I never meant to really I-" Seth cut her off again "Look it's ok....but you need to help him he's lost Lila....he has been in darkness with the force...he needs you to teach him the way....not the idea of what windu had but what a real true Jedi should be...what you...Ashoka...Obiwan...Anakin...and me was.." Lila nods "But I aint a Jedi no m-" Seth said "Lila...you are a Jedi a person that knows what is right and what is wrong...I just feel you lost your way Lila..." he frown that frown stung Lila's heart she look down and cried more "I-im sorry I...I just...I do not know if I am ready" she looked at her old master with tear up eyes. Seth smiled at her "Lila you are ready....I trust you I always have remember the bombing and those who stood up for you" him, Anakin, Captain Travis and Rex, Padme, Ventress, S2, R2, C3po, Jar jar, Yoda, Obiwan, Audrey. Seth said "Make us proud Lila...make me proud please the galalxy needs the Jedi again....he is ready for you to teach him"

Lila nods and smile "Don't worry I got it I wont let you or anyone down...Seth"