Jedi Training

The Next day Lila was across from Travis. Lila said "Ok so I think best way start your training off is learning how control your emotions...My master believed that it was ok have emotions but can not never ever let them roam free." Travis said "And?" Lila said "Well you seem close to Diana...very close" Travis raised an eyebrow. Lila chuckled bit "Like you love each other" Travis went bit red "No I do not know what you are talking about" Lila rolled her eyes "Yeah sure...alright come at me" Travis suddenly lunge at her. Lila side stepped and slash at him "Vader did teach you...just not how use a saber" Travis got bit irritated and slash at her quickly. Lila blocked all the strikes and force push him back "C'mon that all you have? you have a lot to learn if you want to be able be a Jedi"

Travis shook his head and runs at her jumping over and went slash both his sabers. Lila not amused turn around and use the force keeping one saber in place and block the other one with hers. Lila said "I can do this all day kid"  Travis huffed and manage to get a force push. Lila was sent back surprise by the push and smiled bit "Not bad but...I can do that in my sleep" Travis smiled a bit and runs at her. Lila gets In her stance.

meanwhile with Diana-

Diana growl bit irritated "These guys do not know anything on engine repair!!" she felt like yanking her hair out. T7 beeped "Relax Diana just finish the engine and its ok" Diana sighed till a sound was heard...then the engine fell on her or so. She scream with hands in the air, she looked after a while seeing it float in the air "H-huh?"

T7 pulled her away as the engine dropped. Diana said "Wh-what happened?" she gets up confused. T7 beep "Think you have those force powers too" Diana said "May explains it..." Travis and Lila ran over. Travis said "Diana what happened?" he asked worried. Diana said "Uh...would me with force powers do it?' Lila said "You can use the force?" she raised an eyebrow. Diana nods and focus and lifted T7. Lila was surprised "Woah she can...guess another Jedi at training....hmmmm alright I got an idea Travis let me see your sabers" Travis handed her his lightsabers. Lila frown "As I thought....these do not show your personality these are hollow....no life in them, Diana needs a lightsaber so I will take you two to the Jedi temple here we have" 

Diana said "Where is the temple?" Lila smiled "Follow me" she walked to the back of the camp with a tree a massive one. Lila said "Now....be careful when going in" she went inside with the two following behind. The inside was hallow with three doors. Lila said "Go through a door and be careful not to loose who you are" Diana nods and walked through one door. It was Naboo she saw a happy married couple with a young boy holding his little no more than 6 month old. Diana smiled but it suddenly got cold. She shiver now seeing the Boy older cutting trees down with a metal sword. The boy walked in the house "Hi honey how wa- No please don't agh!-" a  female said....Then a man voice was heard "Son what the he-" he was cut down. Diana eyes widen running to the house looking around. She saw a girl standing over the dead parents. Diana said "Who are you?" she asked. 

The girl turn around she looked like Diana with yellow eyes as she walked closer with a lightsaber activated with a red blade "I'm you....you do not know who they are do you?" Diana shook her head dumbfounded. Evil Diana said "Our parents" Diana eyes "But...how?" Evil Diana said with a shrug "I do not know oh wait, I do know it was our Brother Dakl" she smirked "Yes Vader wanted an apprentice loyal to him so he found Dakl....after killing our parents he became Vader's pet.....while we was left to rot on Kamino..." Diana shook her head not believing it "Can't be..." Evil Diana went slash her "I say it can be" she kept slashing as Diana jumped backwards Diana put a hand out "stay back!" a force push forced Evil Diana to get flung against a wall "Dang it.." Diana tried to use the force and grabbed her lightsaber from her "Stay down" suddenly a saber was slash at her. Diana jumped out the way "H-huh?" Dakl said "You think you know how to use the blade?" he rush and aggressively kept slashing as Diana tried to block but the saber was force out of her hand. Diana was on the ground "Get back!!!!" she  force push him against a wall and runs away tears in her eyes.

Diana trips and falls infront of a chuckling Green man. "Problems young one running away from?" Diana sniffle and sits up "Maybe..." He then said "Yoda....name yours what is it?' Diana said "My name is Diana" Yoda smiled "Pleasure it is" Diana said "I...found out....my parents was dead....I figured that but by a brother I just found out....I do not know what to do......." Yoda said "Go young one...to the path Clone of Seth has set" he hands her a crystal and force lift materials and put it in her hands "Step one complete....it is" Diana held them "Thank you..." she gets up and smiled. Yoda smiled seeing her walking away.

Lila had been meditating as her mind was filled with some thoughts....Anakin turning against the Jedi....pop up which made her sad her heart hurt from that. Lila shook her head clearing it again as Diana came back. Diana frown bit Travis wasn't back yet

Travis walked down a cold hallway looking around as parts the halls turn into him as they groan and moan and try to grab him. Travis jerked his arms away continue walking till he got to a little wording 'To get what you want think of what is happiness...' Travis was confused "Happiness...?" he thought on what was happy his buddies was one thing that always have helped him Amanda...Jack...T7.....Diana.... "Well.." he felt his sabers changed into nothing but two crystals holding them. Travis saw the wall vanish as he walked forward being reunited with the others. Diana ran and hugged him "Hey your back!" she smiled. Travis smiled hugging her "Yeah..." Lila said "Now sit and focus on your crystals" Travis said "But I do not have mterials for them" Lila said "They will come now sit and focus" The two sits down and closed eyes focusing. Lila watches

Diana saber form into this 

Diana look down at her lightsaber smiling "Hey cool!" she smiled holds it

Travis open his eyes to his new style of saber

Diana turn her sabaer on to see its green color "cool" Travis turn his on to blue colors

Diana turn her sabaer on to see its green color "cool" Travis turn his on to blue colors. Lila smiled 'Come" she leaves with them following. Lila said as they left "The time is right for the galaxy liberation" Travis said "What do you mean?" lila said "While you two was gone I sense something....the Empire is running the galaxy but.....the people need to rise and I think you and your group can start it....I talked to Kota earlier today and if you two are ready start an Alliance....I know where to start" 

Diana look at Travis as he look at her...They did not need to say words understanding each other. Travis said "We are ready" Lila nods "First recruit is...Bail Organa.."