The choice

Few years after the fall of the Jedi order-

Vader stared outside in the vacuum of space from his ship, The memory's Anakin Skywalker had still had haunted him but one kept coming back to him time and time again, though Vader for some reason did not fight...it was his best friend Seth Kol...oh how Anakin and Seth fought with each other side by side to the very end. Under Vader's mask a tear fell oh how he missed the memory... his eyes turn back to the color before he closed them...and they turn yellow again "I know what I must do" with that he went to the navigation officer "Plot a course for Kamino" Vader instructed, Without question the officer nods "Right away lord Vader" The Cruiser was put into hyperspace.

When Vader arrived on the planet of Kamino he walked to the scientists in charge of cloning, Vader having the DNA of Seth "Dr kellios" The female turned to Vader "Yes lord Vader is there something I can help you with?" he asked then "I have some DNA I want you to make a clone of...no alteration to the sample or the clone doctor understood?" Vader looked see what her response was. Dr Kellios was surprise by Vader's request but gave him a nod "Understood Vader, I will begin making a proper clone then" she carefully takes the pod that held the DNA In it. Vader said something that no one heard him say "Thank you...doctor" Kellios was surprise by what he said but nods "Of course Lord Vader" she turn around walking down the hallway to the lab and plug the DNA into the machine.

Vader turn around and walked by to his starfighter as he answered a hologram "Yes my master?" Palpatine said "Lord Vader there is a disturbance in the force I sense...a tip in the light sides favor" Vader then asked looking down at the hologram "What is thy bidden my master?" Palpatine then said to Vader "I want you go to Kashyyk to locate the source of this power..." Vader said simply "Yes my master" he put the hologram up and proceeded to fly to kashyyk.

Meanwhile Doctor Kellios and her team started growing a 100 templates from the DNA each one alter a bit to get the Perfect clone one not flaw by or deformed. "The DNA samples are complete each clone is ready to grow...shall I start the acceleration process?" a scientist asked. "no, Lord Vader does not want us to alter the clones in anyway let them grow naturally"

4 years later-

Lord Vader is on Naboo Planet as a boy named Dakl has bowed before him "It is done my master.." Vader said "And your sister?" Dakl look up at him his baby blue eyes now yellow "She is dealt with my master" Vader nods "Now rise my apprentice and take this" Vader handed him a lightsaber  

" Vader said "And your sister?" Dakl look up at him his baby blue eyes now yellow "She is dealt with my master" Vader nods "Now rise my apprentice and take this" Vader handed him a lightsaber  

Dakl takes the lightsaber "Thank you my master.." Dakl put his lightsaber on his belt. Vader said "Now let us head back" Vader started walking back to his ship with Dakl following behind not looking back on the murder of his and his sister parents... as the house lay in flame