"I'm gonna miss you." Jack says as we pull up to the airport.

"I know, it's only two weeks though. I'm sure you're all begging for a vacation from my bullshit." I laugh some as we get out. I grab my suitcase and sling my backpack over my shoulder.

"It's different. For me." He says, walking in beside me.

"How so?"

"Because you're my world." He mumbles. 

"Jack, you're gay." I laugh some.

"The gayest." He smiles, hugging me tightly. I hug back, wrapping my arms around him tightly.

"Come back home soon please." He mumbles into my hair.

"I will, I promise. I love you." I say, letting go.

"I love you more." He smiles some, waving goodbye as I walk towards my gate.

"Most." I yell back at him before walking onto the plane. 4 hour plane ride, here I come.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I walk off the plane, yawning. I had taken a nap the entire time basically. That was the easiest way to pass time in flights. I grab my bag from the return isle and start to walk towards the exit, looking for a cab.

"VICTORIA!!!!" A distant scream echoes throughout the parking lot. I look around, confused. Otto? The lanky boy runs up to me, nearly tripping over he sidewalk before pulling me into a quick hug.

"Hey Otter!" I say, laughing. Geoff and Awsten eventually run up, panting.

"I won, fuckers." Otto says, smiling.

"Fuck off." Geoff and Awsten both say at the same time, making us all laugh.

"You guys seriously raced?"

"The race was first to hug you. The loser pays for dinner tonight." Otto explains and Geoff quickly hugs me before Awsten gets the chance.

"Fuuuuuuuck." Awsten groans. I smile some, hugging him even though he lost. Little did they know, I was gonna pay.

"Let's go home." Awsten said, throwing his arn around my shoulder. It sounded different when he said it. It felt different. I felt different with him.

"Are you okay?" He asked, looking down at me. I nod, smiling.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you?"

"I'm fantastic." He smiles, side hugging me.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Wait, so what's that one for?" Otto asks, pointing towards one of the many bracelets that cover my left wrist. I take it off and hand it to him so he can get a better look.

"See the stone? It's supposed to be lucky. I got it when i was camping once. The woman who sold it to me said it was a witch's. Its supposed to protect the person who wears it and keep them out of harms way." I explain and he smiles some.

"That's really cool. What about that one?" I motions towards the thick band with markings ingraved into it.

"Oh this ones a long story." I laugh some, taking it off.

"Oh, if you don't wanna tell me you don't have to." He shyly hands me back the previous bracelet.

"No, no, i want to. Don't worry." I smile reassuringly and he nods, smiling some. Otto was shy, a lot more shy than what i had previously assumed. It wasn't a bad thing though. It was nice to be around someone who's peaceful.