You realize that you like him~

Karkat
You and Karkitty, we're having a Rom-com Marathon at his house that night. You were barely watching the movie while Karkat was not moving his eyes away from the TV screen. You were looking at him, You wanted to touch his little nubble horns but he'll yell at you if you do, but you love him for it. Wait did you just think love? you did, You blush and look at the screen. 'Well, I'm in love with my best friend' you thought.

Gamzee
You look at Gamz, he was chugging down a Faygo, you had one next to you. You were at his hive today because he wanted to show you how to bake a slime pie. He also wanted you to try it but You see what it does to him, so you don't really want to. You smile as watch him bake, You already know that you love him, I mean who wouldn't love this adorable clown!

Sollux
You and Sol were gaming, he was beating you, you usually would care but you weren't paying attention to the game but to how Sollux plays. Sollux was confused on why your avatar hasn't moved, He looks at you "(Y/N)? You okay?" he asked. You blush and looks back at the screen "Yay, just something on my mind" he nods and goes back to playing. 'yeah, you were on my mind' you thought

Equius
You watched Equius fight his robots, you loved the way he flexed his STRONG muscles. You blush your mind going into lewd things. You sigh watching him, as he stopped and looks at you "Are you getting bored (Y/N)?" he asked sweating a lot "No Equius, I like watching you fight" you said with a little blush. He nods and goes back to fighting.
Tavros
You were reading to Tavy, it was Peter Pan, He loved this book and so did you. You loved the way his eyes lit up when you read it or he talked about it. Oh God did you love him, he was so innocent (Sure he is), kind, and Adorable!! You smile and glance at him while reading.

Eridan
You and Eri were swimming, Well you were above the water while he was under something. You smile and swim around, you didn't notice a big wave was heading for you. The wave hit you and you went under and couldn't get back up. Eridan saw this and swam to you getting you up to the air, You cough "You okay (Y/N)!?" He said holding you bridal style. You blushed "Yeah thanks for saving me Eridan" He smiles "No problem, Noww lets get you to shore, Let's," he said and swam you to shore putting you on the sand and went back under. You smile and you know that you love him with all your heart(Let's hope he doesn't blow it up with his wand)