chapter 13: first loves are forever, right?

A.Z/ hey guys!! Haha, yes I'm back, just in case you didn't know. :)

Gerard's P.O.V

after the fight, I started to walk home; when I arrived, I opened the door and slammed it shut as I took off my jacket and threw it to the couch. I sighed as Mikey came down stairs to greet me.

Mikey:"where were you?"

Gerard:"carnival."

Mikey:"why do you have a cut on your lip?"

I stayed quiet as I started to play flashbacks in my mind.

Gerard:"it's not important."

Mikey:"yes it is Gee! I might be your little brother but I still care about you."

I sighed as I walked up stairs to my room. I went inside and locked the door behind me. who the hell was that guy?! whoever he is, he thinks he can get Valerie from me. no way on earth am I letting that happen. I sighed as I hear my laptop beep meaning I have a notification from bookmakers. I made my way over to it as I see no notifications from bookmakers but I do see a notification for Facebook..weird...I clicked on the page as I see that people from our school posted on my timeline.

'hey Gerard!! heard you knocked up your chick! nice! you're back dude, congrats.'

'omg you got your girl friend pregnant then dumped her! welcome to the dark side again!"

'welcome back dude, It's nice to have you back!'

'omg Gerard!!! you're cool again!!! call me ;)'

'go Gee go! Give me a G, give me an E, give me an R-A-R-D!! gooooooo Gerard!!!!'

I started reading a few but then noticed that there was like 200 more, oh my god. so I'm guessing the killing me stuff is over?? but how did they find out? Valerie? no she wouldn't, she would never tell anyone. Matt and Evelyn? no, they couldn't do that to her. how the fuck did they find out?

Valerie's P.O.V

Valerie:"thanx kellian."

I told him as we walked over to my house, Matt and Evelyn decided to have more fun in the carnival but I needed to go home.

kellian:"no problem, if he ever bothers you again, I'm here love."

you reallllllyyyy gotta stop with the love thing dude.

Valerie:"so what about you?"

kellian:"what about me love?"

Valerie:"anyone special?"

kellian:"well I did love this one girl but she likes someone else. she would never date me."

Valerie:"I'm sorry."

kellian:"it's fine. let's not talk about me tho, how's your life?"

Valerie:"it's...uh...it's a really long story."

kellian:"I got time."

Valerie:"you wouldn't understand."

kellian:"I see...so tell me love, what happened to you and that guy at the carnival?"

Valerie:"uh...nothing just....bad break up."

I said, he nods as we stop in front of my house.

kellian:"I'll see you tomorrow love."

I nod as he walks away. I sigh and get my keys out to open the door. once I did that, I opened the door and see the lights off but a bunch of candles lite up leading up stairs to my room followed my rose petals on the ground mixed with cherry blossom petals. I smile as I close the door behind Me and read the note set on the cabinet.

'each little petal means how much I love you <3

follow the petals if you love me too cherry blossom.'

I smile as I knew who this was. I tried holding back the tears when I remembered how I let go of his ring. I wipe my tears away and go up stairs. I go inside my room to see Gerard standing in the middle with rose petals and cherry blossom petals shaped as a heart around him on the floor while he held a tiny bright red box.

Gerard:"I knew you would come."

he says as I leaned on the door frame as he made his way closer to me.

Gerard:"Valerie I promise to always hold you in my heart"

he says as he brushes my hair out of my eyes, and placed his hand on my cheek.

Gerard:"I promise to be there when you're sad or hurt. I promise to never leave you struggling. I promise to take care of you and help you along the way. I promise to always love you and our child. please forgive me. I miss you so damn much."

he said as we leaned on each other's foreheads while a tear escaped my eye and he wiped it away with his thumb.

Valerie:"I forgive you."

I said, a huge smile spreads on his face as he brings his lips towards mine making a strawberry cheesecake flavor appear; it tasted so damn good! he lifted me up bridal style without breaking our kiss and placed me on the bed as he moaned from my lip bitting. we continued making out as he started sucking on my neck. he pulled away and looked straight into my eyes.

Gerard:"Marry me."

he said, the two simple words that makes a girl go crazy. I looked into his hazel eyes as I realized that he actually meant all this. I nod as he smiles and kisses my lips again. Each touch would make me shiver with electricity and my stomach is filled with butterflies. I still can't believe I'm marrying my first love; first loves are forever, right? I heard him moan making me zone out of my thoughts. this should be fun.

sorry this is short but it's better than nothing, yay Gerard and Valerie are back!!:D haha,

hint: it's not over with kellian ;)

hehe I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!:) does Any one watch Once Upon A Time?? are you excited that elsa from Frozen is coming out?! I sure am haha btw, I want to make a shout out to the best guy ever!!!!!<3 Austinbro123 :) so make sure to check him out, he has no stories but he's still a great guy!!:) ok peeps, until next time!:)