Chapter 1: hitting the road again

we were gathering our items to head back home. I didn't ready like the idea of heading back home but it's time I see my family and friends. we're staying over there for about 2-3 months because we have to make it seem like we're gonna stay there forever but we're not.

I gathered all my things and put them back in my suit cases. even I was done, I zipped up the suit case and sat next to it as Gerard was walking Around packing stuff. I rested on my bed until I Remember something. I remembered that I wanted to leave home because mom was gonna switch me schools. I hated the idea but I'm planning to make a deal with her.

Gerard:"are you ready?"

I nod and see the waiter walk in.

waiter:"good luck on your trip you two and thanx for the big check."

he thanks Gerard and starts jumping like a kid and walks out the room. when he left, me and Gee looked at each other and started laughing at the waiter's silliness. we stopped laughing and grabbed our stuff and went to go open the trunk.

we put the stuff in and asked the waiter to take a picture of us in front of the house and the pool, he took the picture and we thanked him as he drove off to celebrate his vacation. Gerard got into the drivers seat and turned on the engine. I took a last look at the house and sighed then hopped into the car with Gee and drove off to our past nightmares where school was.

ok so that was short but it's something haha you are reading 'Secret Admirer 2' haha, this chapter was short like really short lol but the rest should be longer :) get ready for more chapter ^•^