Chapter 18: We're in.

Valerie's P.O.V

we stayed quiet as I waited for him to yell at me for the stupid mistake I did. the only thing was...he didn't yell.

Gerard:"You love him."

Valerie:"I barely know him. but I'd rather be with you."

Gerard:"It's fine. we're even. just like how me and lindsey kissed at the hospital and you with kellian. it's ok, it happens. I forgive you because I know the feeling to do something that you regret."

I gave him a light smile as I kissed his lips and he kissed mine back. his hand was in the back of head and the other was pulling me closer to him. I feel like I've missed him so much that I needed him in this very moment. he pushed me against the wall as I bit his lip making him moan. I can't even remember the last time we've done this. he pulled apart from my lips and started kissing on my neck while I messed around with his hair. i couldn't help but let out a heavy moan as he brought his lips to mine again.

We continued kissing passionately until the door bell rang. Gerard ignored it but the door bell rang again he groaned and pulled away as he starting making his way to the door but stopped and turned around.

Gerard:"this isn't over."

He continued making his way to the door as I giggled and followed him. He opens the door as we see a smiling Frank and Mikey.

Frank:"sup Geebear! wait...your hair is messy."

He said as Gerard turned into a deep shade of red.

Frank:"Holy shit were you guys fucking?"

Gerard:"no."

Frank:"Ohh i get it, *laughs* sorry babe."

He said as he patted Gerard on the shoulder while Mikey had a grossed out look. we all took a seat on the couch as Frank opened up a beer from the fridge.

Frank:"You guys going to that party everyone is talking about? I hear they're having a band playing."

Valerie:"What party?"

Gerard:"Some guy from our school is throwing a party and He's inviting the entire school."

Frank:"Yup and he said he's having a band playing. no one knows what band it is."

Mikey:"Mindless self indulgence."

Valerie:"Who's that?"

Gerard:"I've never heard of them"

Mikey:"No one knows how they look like either."

Frank:"Well I'm in. are you guys in?"

Mikey nodded as i turned to look at gerard who was looking at me. I nodded as he faced Frank.

Gerard:"We're in."