Part 33

(Shawn's POV)

Everything went just as fast as we thought. In no time our baby girl was born. Eleanor Skylar Mendes, my precious little princess. When she laid in my arms for the first time, I knew that it was my duty to protect her at all costs and that no one would hurt her.

Her eyes had the same greenish colour as her wonderful mother, who was amazing while giving birth. There were times that she just gave up but with every push she got stronger. I have never loved anyone so much like how much I love her.

She has given me freedom and also a daughter. They both have a special place in my heart, and no one can fill that place. A couple of days later we could go home where we painted Eleanor's room.

The first weeks were hard because she cried a lot but after some months everything went alright. Sofia just stayed at home while I attended some classes, for many hours she would just play with our daughter.

With two coffees in my hand and my keys in the other, I tried to open the door to my warm, lovely home where my two angels were probably playing. I slightly opened the door and saw that they were in the kitchen, little chuckles left theirs mouths. I laid my stuff at one on of the desks and shuffled to them. 'Oh my, look there Eleanor. Daddy is home!'

I gave my little a kiss on her forehead receiving a loud chuckle from her, making my heart skip a beat. 'Hello mommy,' I whispered softly while leaning in so I could kiss her again. 'We are making some lasagna,' she mumbled against my lips before hungrily kissing me back. 'Someone is very needy,'

I laughed in the crook of her neck, making her look down at me. 'Hormones baby, hormones.' She pulled me away and started again with our dinner. I took Ele out of her chair and carried her with me to the couch where we just cuddled a little bit. 'Honey! Come here, we miss you.' I shouted causing Sofia to laugh. 'I will just put this in the over and then I will come so we can watch some Netflix.'

I laid her down next to me and just caressed her little baby body. 'She looks a lot like you,' Sofia whispered behind me. I shook my head and turned around. 'No, more like you.' She took a seat next to me and pressed our lips together. 'Fuck I need you,' she mumbled while I pulled her closer to me. 'How long does the lasagna has to be in the oven?'

We pulled back and laid Eleanor in her crib. 'An half hour.' I nodded and pulled her in my arms so I carry her to our bed. 'It has to be quick then,' I laughed out while undoing her clothes. Twenty minutes later we laid in each other's arms catching up our breath. 'I missed this,' she whispered softly while playing with the curls in the back of my head. 'Me too, imagine our honeymoon.'

I wrapped a blanket around her body and just stroke her arm. 'We are almost a year married? In about three weeks.' I nodded and pulled her up with me. 'Sofia Mendes, yes. I'm already used to it.' She pushed me down and got up. She quickly putted some clothes on and went fast to the kitchen. 'Darling! Dinner is ready!' I jumped up and just putted some boxers and a sweatpants on. 'I will get Eleanor.'

I opened the door and saw my gorgeous baby laying in her oceanblue crib with her little curl hair. 'Come on, big girl. Let's eat something.' An adorable smile appeared on her little face when I mentioned food and her hand took my big finger. We went back to the kitchen and watched mommy setting the table. I placed her in her chair and took a seat next to her to eat my lasagna. I putted in my mouth and my mind exploded.

'Holy moly this is so good,' I mumbled while eating. 'Thank you.' The rest of the evening we just laid down on our couch watching some cartoons for Eleanor while I was just bust admiring the family life had given me.

And in no time, everything changed. In an eye blink, I was already married with the love of my life and had a baby girl. I have everything I ever wanted. So if you ask me if I am happy, I will answer it with a big smile.

Hell yes, I am happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The story is almost done! Probably some two chapters, I guess. But don't worry I will post a new story then, better than this one .

I love you and may the happiness be always in your life xxxx