Part 14

(Shawn's POV)

The morning sun was visible through her curtains, sending little warmth in the room. Her sleepy body was laying half on top of me, one arm around my torso and one leg wrapped between my legs.

We used to sleep together when we were little, because she was so afraid of storms. I had to protect her against it, sometimes she cried when I wasn't with her.

I remember that she called me in the middle of the night when we were 18. I had to run over to her house whilst it was pouring rain, but I did everything to make her feel safe. She never called her boyfriend for protection, it was always me.

I stroke her beautiful brown hair to one side and pecked her pink cheek. A smile grew on her lips when my lips disconnected with her cheek. 'Good morning, gorgeous,' I whispered in her hair, feeling that she started to blush really hard. She rolled over me and laid her head on my chest, 'good morning, handsome,' she mumbled softly sending shivers down my spine.

I moved her head up and kissed her delicious, pump morning lips. The kiss was long but very passionate, her cheeks were getting hotter under my hands. She pulled back and got out of bed. I followed her sleepy body to the kitchen where she started to make our favourite breakfast, pancakes. 'What are we going to do today?,'

I asked while I poured some milk and soy milk in two mugs. 'Mmh, first we are going to shop for clothes and Christmas presents because it's almost Christmas and then we will go to your parents.' Christmas, it's December.

When you're in jail, you forget which day it is, it's just another day in a prison. A huge smile appeared on my face and an adorable laugh escaped from her mouth. I don't know how much money I have left, maybe a lot. I don't know. 'Can I borrow your laptop for a second?,'

she nodded while propping some little pieces apples in her mouth. I got behind her laptop and logged in on my bank account. A huge amount of money was visible on the screen, making me happy and nervous. Her hands slide down my chest hugging me from behind. 'How?,' was the only word coming out of my mouth.

A kiss was placed on my hair, making my heart skip a beat. 'Your parents kept putting money on it, but I don't know from where the other is,' she answered before walking back to the kitchen. 'Breakfast is ready,' I stood up and logged out.

The scent of pancakes was everywhere in this room, making my stomach growl. We started to eat and gosh I missed this. No other person can make me this happy in the morning. After breakfast we took a shower separately and then we headed to the city.

We never loved shopping, but it was necessary. In every shop there were some nice clothes but not my style. At the end of our shopping trip, we came back with many sacks filled with clothes, shoes and other things.

We went back home so we could put all of our clothes in our closet. Black jeans, hoodies, sneakers, boots, shirts and sweatpants. But I will probably never see my hoodies again. It's been a ritual for Sofia to steal all of my hoodies, even when she was in a relationship.

'Are you ready, Shawn!,' I heard her yelling from the living room. I walked to her and saw my gorgeous girlfriend wearing MY old hoodie. Her face immediately lightened up when she saw me walking into the room with my new clothes. 'Damn my boyfriend is gorgeous,'

she joked very seductive. I took her waist and pulled her closer to me just to press a kiss on her forehead. 'Come, let's go to your parents,' she mumbled in my neck before leaving a wet kiss there.