Part 13

(Sofia's POV)

When I left Shawn, I went to my favourite coffee shop and started reading my favourite book again. It was hard leaving him there, my feelings are a mess now, thanks to Shawn.

He broke the walls around my little heart with just one smile and hug. I took a seat next to the bookshelf and just sat there, thinking about everything. 'Sofia, Sofia,' I looked up and saw Marco standing in front of me. Marco is the boss here, he's really sweet and understanding.

'Hey,' I mumbled softly. He took a seat next to me and grabbed one of my hands. 'It is been a long time since I saw you hear, girl. How's you know, how's Shawn?,' he let go of my hand. 'Good, Shawn is still in prison but he can leave in one month,'

a huge smile appeared on his face, making me smile too. 'Aah finally, so are you guys now together? Give me some details,' a little laugh came out of his mouth. 'Yes, we are just together. Sorry for not coming a lot. It just was hard for me to come back,'

I gave in. He nodded and stood back up. 'I understand, my child and if Shawn ever has problems for finding a job, say to him that he's always welcome here.' I nodded and placed everything back in my handbag.

I should get back home and relax. I have too much on my mind, too much right now. When I got back home, I immediately took a bath and let the all the stress and nervousness go. This is something I don't need right now, just stay calm and treat yourself.

The rest of the evening, I just sat down on my couch watching some movies on Netflix. Around 10 pm, I laid there half dead on my couch with all the blankets I could find in my apartment, watching To All The Boys I've Loved Before for the tenth time, when a phone call pulled me back to the reality.

'Hello with Sofia,' 'hey Sofia, it's Shawn,' I jumped up with no reason, 'omg heey, wait why are you calling,' I sort of yelled. 'Hello Miss. Teabling, sorry for disturbing you this late but I have something very important to tell you., as you probably know there was something terrible here and Shawn, here, he saved us so to thank him we, the government decided to let him go right now.,'

tears were literally streaming down my face, 'wait what? Really, oh my god,' Shawn asked really surprised. 'Miss, Teabling, is it possible if you can come pick him up?,' 'yes, I am going now,' were the only words leaving my mouth that moment.

I ran to my car and drove to Shawn, the tears were still there. My stomach started to rumble, that was when I discovered that I haven't ate anything for dinner. I parked in front of the entrance and got out of my car just to be welcomed by strong arms wrapped around my body.

'Hi,' he whispered in my ear right before burying his face in my hair. We pulled back and there he stood, also with red puffy eyes and a pile of Harry Potter books. 'Wait, let me put that behind,' I took and laid it in the trunk. We got in and drove off. 'You are out,'

I got excited and laid my hand on his thigh. 'Yes, wow. There are so many things I have to do,' he spoke with unbelieve in his voice. 'Right now, we are going to grab some food because I am hungry.,' 'haven't you ate? It's 10 pm, Soph. You should've already ate,'

he got concerned and took my hand in his, 'sorry mom that I was laying half dead in my couch watching Netflix,' I mocked him. 'McDo,' he yelled. When we got there, gosh the look on his face explained how we both felt. 'McDrive?,'

he nodded and I drove to te drive. 'Uhm hello, can we please have two BigMac menus, one large and one medium with ten mini hamburgers.' Shawn ordered it and gave also the money to the Drive-In lady.

When we got our food, we drove back to my place and got out. I felt Shawn's hand rubbing my back, going to my shoulder. 'Is it okay if we go visit your parents tomorrow, I wanna have you for my own now,' the elevator stopped and walked to my door.

I opened the door and got immediately pushed to the nearest wall. Shawn's lips already have found my lips, his hands on the other hand were everywhere. 'Shawn, I am so hungry,' I pouted.

Our lips disconnected with a loud plop noise and a little smile played on his face. We took a seat at my table and started to eat the delicious food of McDonald's. 'Soph, can we also go shopping? I think I outgrew my other clothes,'

I nodded with my mouth full with fries. Actually, the rest of the evening we just laid in my couch, watching tv or making out.

Around 2 am, we went to bed and that was the first time in those four years that I finally felt safe with Shawn's arms wrapped around my sleepy body. I've never slept that good.