Part 5

(Sofia's POV)

We left Shawn's parents and were now on our way to somewhere. I still don't know what we can do. Shawn's hand was tracing little circles on my palm.

He's right, even the strongest person has to be weak at some point and my point was there. Shawn is my weak point, ever since we were little. He could make me feel safe no matter what, he was there for me at moments I felt lost.

I felt Shawn's hand moving, he putted the radio on and plugged my phone in. 'Hah you still listen to that song,' I heard him chuckling. 'Ofcourse, It was our song,' I answered back while laughing a little bit. He grabbed my hand again and just played with my finger. 'Can I know where we are going?,' I mumbled against my hand.

I nodded and passed another car. 'We are going to my condo,' I whispered not knowing if Shawn would go to my place. 'Oh you live alone?,' he questioned while looking at me. 'Yeah since I started studying,' Shawn squeezed my hand and brought it to his lips.

A sweet little kiss was planted on my hand, slowly smiling. I parked in front of the door and stopped the car. A smile creeped on his face when he saw the building, 'oh our dream building,' he whispered softly. We got out and walked to the door, 'Sofia why are you doing this?,' he took my hand again and held the door open for me just like a gentleman.

'Can we talk upstairs?,' he nodded and we got in the elevator. 'Which floor,' 'seven,' He pushed the button and the elevator closed. A weird feeling filled the air and Shawn's gaze was all over me, sending shivers down my body. The elevator stopped, he finally stopped looking. We got out and I lead him to my condo. 'So why did you do it?,' he asked while we walked in. 'Do what?,' I teased him.

A smile grew on his face when he saw the picture of us in the kitchen. 'Gosh I missed those times,' I heard him say while taking the picture. It was us when we were 14. There was a little ball in school and Shawn asked me. 'Me too,' I joined him in the kitchen and saw him looking around. 'I am happy that I'm out for one day but I just wanna know why?,'

I wrapped my arms around his torso and pressed my cheek against his back. 'I saw that you didn't feel good and your mom wanted to see you,' I answered back. He turned around and grasped me in his massive arms. 'Thank you, thank you, thank you,'

he mumbled in my ear planting a kiss right below it. 'Is there anything you want to do?,' I looked up at him and saw that he was staring at my couch. Oh I know what he wants to do.

I dragged his giant ass over to the couch and pushed him in it. 'There is this amazing serie on Netflix.' I quickly grabbed some blankets, food and went back. 'Sherlock? Like Sherlock Holmes?,' I shook my head. 'Kinda, it is more modern.'

He nodded and started the serie. After the first episode, Shawn turned his head over to me with this weird expression. 'Is he really like that? I mean those deductions are amazing but wow he's an asshole.' He laughed while starting the next episode. 'Hey he might be weird but he's my high-functioning sociopath.'

I laid my head on his shoulders and captured this moment in my head. I have to bring him back in two hours which is so stupid. I can't bring him back, I need him. I slowly looked up at him and saw that his eyes were closed.

He's been capturing this moment too, I pressed a kiss on his cheek and watched Sherlock again. 'I don't wanna go back, Sofia.,' he whispered softly in my hair. 'I hate it, it's even worse than high school,' he managed to laugh. I crawled into his arms and laid my head on his chest.

'I love you,' I croaked out while tightening my arms. 'I love you too, Soph. I always did.' A single tear left my eye.