Part 25

(Shawn's POV)

I miss her, like I really miss her. I know that I will see her tomorrow and her dress, but I want to see her now. I need her hugs and kisses. After the call, Brian dragged me into the car and drove to that new coffee shop in Downtown Toronto, where we just sat and drank some coffee even though it was hot outside.

'So what are we going to do today?' He looked up from his phone and smiled like a kid. 'You will see in two minutes,' curiosity made me feel more excited. The doorbell ran and Brian's eyes were immediately on the door. "Hi babe" "I miss you" "Turn around".

I turned around and saw my precious girlfriend standing there with my sister and mother. 'Surprise!,' Brian yelled causing everyone to laugh. I walked over to them and greeted my sister and mom. Once arrived at Sofia, I pulled her in my arms and kissed her with so much passion. 'I missed you too, so this is my surprise?,'

she nodded and whispered softly in my ear, 'you are also my surprise.' Brian stood up and started to speak. 'We know the tradition but everyone knows that we cannot keep you two from each other so we decided that you will decide what you're going to do. But Shawn, you have to be at my place around 11 pm.'

They left and we just walked around Downtown Toronto. I know that this is not the way to celebrate your last day of being a bachelor but who cares. I want to be with her 24/7 and do fun things with her. 'So what do you wanna do babe?,'

I pulled her closer to me and stroke the fallen piece of hair behind her ear. 'Can we just go home and watch Grey's Anatomy?' Her lips touched mine and a little smile appeared on my face. I made the right decision. She is the one. At home we we just sat down on our couch with red wine and popcorn.

This is what I call spare time. I love to do this, every single day. I love spending time with her, I just love her. I looked down at her and just admired her gorgeousness. 'Shawn, stop staring.' She mumbled against my stomach, her head was turned towards me and the tv was paused. 'I am not staring, I am admiring,'

she got up and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her legs were on each side of my legs so she could sit on my lap. 'Hmm,' a little kiss was placed on my lips, then another one on my neck. 'I know something you can admire,' I pulled her in my arms and brought her to the bedroom. 'You can read my mind,'

she moaned in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. We made love, loud and very good. The things she sometimes does to me, are insane. I want need her 24/7, I need her touch, her love. She got off me and laid in my arms, watching me. 'This is better than spending the day with anyone else,' her hair was a big mess, but still a cute mess.

'I cannot believe that you will be my wife tomorrow. It's just so weird, you know. I've never thought that you would actually be my wife. I love you, so much, sweetheart.' I pulled her back on me and kissed her with all the love I have left. 'I love you too, Mendes. I really do. So can we have a puppy?,'

she begged for a puppy since we got engaged and my answer was after we were married. 'Woman, just one more day. Then I will say if we can have a puppy.' A pout appeared on her adorable face and her hands were caressing my chest. 'Please, baby. I will do whatever you want.'

Her mouth replaced her hands, and went straight under the duvets. 'I, ugh, fuck. Soph, don't stop.' She took my hand and gave it a little squeeze. 'Still feels amazing, you're so good and all mine. Damn, I will never leave you. Fuckkk,' my moans were getting louder and her mouth started to work faster.

I reached my high and just couldn't stop saying her beautiful name. Still catching up my breath, she appeared from under the duvets with a big smile. 'So can we please have a puppy?' Unbelievable, she's just so unbelievable. Fuck, I love her.