Chapter 5: Tension

Start from the beginning

I looked at Marianne. "Hey."

Marianne walked closer to us. "How is little Emi doing?" And in return, Marianna calls Emily 'Emi'. It's like a thing they have.

Emily giggled.

I looked at Emily. "Who wants to get some sleep?"

Emily quickly shook her head. "Not tired!"

I sighed. "Well, ok." I got up. I took Emily out of her bed and let her play in her room, which was filled with toys. I've never had these many toys... It's easy when you're the next ruler, apparently.

I looked at Marianne, who came to sit next to me on Emily's bed. "What's wrong? You look sad."

Marianne looked down.

"You can tell me."

She sighed. She took a couple of minutes before saying: "I'm just sad that Catherine is acting this way to you."

I slowly nodded. "It'll get better, it was an exhausting day yesterday." I smiled. "I'll make her feel loved tonight, and then she'll feel better."

Marianne looked at me. I could see the fear in her eyes, she was really worried about something.

"Are you sure you're alright?"

She nodded. "I better get going."

"Ok," I got up as well and went to sit with Emily, intending on playing with her. "I'll see you in a bit, for lunch."

"Yeah." Marianne looked at Emily and me before leaving, though she kept looking for a moment too long. I knew something was up, but I wasn't going to sit at the sideline this time.

____________________________

During lunch, and especially during dinner, the atmosphere at the table was nervewracking. Catherine was upset, Esmee was looking at Catherine, Marianne was looking at me and Emily, and I was looking at them. No one was talking, we were just thinking and looking. It was horrible.

After dinner, I told everyone I was taking Emily to bed. Finally, Catherine said she'd join me upstairs.

We arrived in Emily's bedroom, which was right across from ours. I gently laid her down in bed. "There you go, baby girl," I put the sheets over her. "Goodnight, honey." I leaned down to kiss her forehead.

Emily smiled before looking at Catherine, the parent she clearly looked up to the most. But Catherine wasn't really paying attention.

I nudged Catherine, motioning to Emily.

Catherine leaned in to her. "Goodnight, hianag." She kissed her forehead before getting up. She then walked to the door, but waited there for me.

I smiled at Emily before getting up. I waved at her before leaving the room with Catherine. Catherine wanted to go back downstairs but I held her. "What is this?"

"What?" She looked down.

I sighed. "I miss you," I said, gaining her attention immediately. I reached for her face, caressing it. "I miss your touch."

She gulped.

"I miss your love," I then leaned in closer, kissing the side of her face, before going down to her neck. To Catherine, kissing her neck was a major turn on. I always assumed that that was because she's one of them, they do love necks... "I want you." I breathed out on her neck.

I felt Catherine wrap her arms around me, holding me tightly in her strong arms. She pulled me closer to her.

I continued kissing and licking her neck and noticed she was getting noticeably more tense. I pulled back a little, smiling. "Come," I took her hand and pulled her into our room. I walked us to our bed. I laid down on my back. "Come here."

Catherine, hesitantly, crawled over to me. She was on top of me, looking deep into my eyes. I could see she was thinking about a lot of things, but I wasn't going to push her tonight.

I pulled her face to mine, connecting our lips.

Catherine responded immediately. She broke our kiss, only to pull off my shirt. The look in her eyes changed to pure lust.

I smiled and got rid of my other clothes while Catherine got rid of hers. I laid down, presenting my completely naked body to my wife.

I could see Catherine wanted to devour me, she wanted me. And I loved the way she looked at me. "Come here."

Catherine crawled to me, this time more aggressively. She immediately started kissing me, I wrapped my arms around her body.

Catherine kissed down to my neck, to her bite mark. She kissed and licked around it, then she stopped.

I looked at her, and saw her eyes were blood red. She needed blood, I thought. "It's ok," I whispered, guiding her to my bite mark. "Get some."

Catherine immediately started drinking blood, and started pushing her lower body onto mine, as usual. Her hands grabbing the pillow hard while mine were scratching her back.

When we came, Catherine stopped drinking. She looked at me as I laid there, trying to catch my breath.

"I love you." I whispered.

Catherine leaned in to me, connecting our lips again. In that kiss, I could sense she was far from done with me...