"Of course, Madam", Ever smiled standing up and she went to the kitchen as well. Freed huffed and he sat back down, secretly very happy that he didn't need to clean anything. After a meal like that, he really didn't feel like doing anything yet.

"That is not really necessary", he assured. "I could have also handled them later."

"Pish posh, just relax", Roxanne cackled.

In the next morning Freed woke up when Laxus was shaking his shoulder.

"Huh? What?" he yawned confused, looking at the clock. "How are you up this early?" he asked.

"We have to go to the Guild House", Laxus said. "Sorry I had to wake you up."

"It's alright", Freed smiled and he sat up.

"You can take a shower while I do some sandwiches for us to eat", Laxus said kissing his mate and smiled when it made Freed so happy.

He went downstairs and took out what he needed. Even he couldn't fuck up with sandwiches as long as he didn't try doing anything too fancy or shit. Just something simple. After Freed was ready and came in the kitchen, they started eating.

"Why are we going to the Guild this early?" Freed asked. "Does it have something to do with yesterday?"

Laxus didn't tell them anything what happened in the Guild when he returned with Kvestor. Of course Freed was curious, but he knew he would find out when it was time.

"Yeah", Laxus grumbled. "Everyone's gonna be there."

"So it is about you and Erza, Makarov must have made his decision", Freed said. "Do you know it yet?"

"Yes."

That really surprised Freed as his eyes widened. Laxus just kept eating like nothing, just looking out of the window.

"So... Will it be -"

"I'm not gonna tell", Laxus cut him off. "Gramps will tell it to everyone. He told me an Erza so we would be prepared."

"Oh... That does make sense", Freed nodded and Laxus chuckled.

"Try to bear with your curiosity a while longer, okay?" he said. "Let's just eat and leave."

After the breakfast they headed towards the Guild House. They stepped inside and almost everyone was already present. Freed looked around for the first thing and spotted Levy with Gajeel at the other side of the Hall. Since they were both worried that some day Laxus and Gajeel would start a fight, they had made a deal. They would stay at the other sides of the Hall with their dragon slayers.

Freed nodded as a greeting when their eyes met and Levy smiled, continuing talking with Lucy and others.

"Let's go sit down", Freed smiled to Laxus who was frowning because that tiny little contact between Freed and Levy. But he didn't worry about it, he just followed his mate and they sat down at the other side of the Hall. The whole Guild knew about this arrangement and everyone agreed it was for the best.

Soon after that the rest of the Guild arrived as well. Many of them were confused why they had to gather so early in the morning.

"I bet it has nothing to do with anything that we had to arrive so early", Bickslow snorted.

"I'm pretty sure you're right", Ever huffed.

They waited and talked with others. Freed had ordered some tea and slapped away Bickslow's hand when the seith mage tried to snatch one of his biscuits he had on his plate.