#12: OMG!!! I'm PREGNANT But Two Years Later

Falling More For You, My Love; CHAPTER TWELVE

OMG!!! I'm PREGNANT But Two Years Later

Day One - 1:28 PM

"Belle, what do you want for dinner?" Joel asked.

Suddenly, my stomach started to rumble inside me when Joel ask if I wanted grilled burgers and French fries for dinner. I stood up from the couch and ran to the bathroom. I started to throw up my food since this morning and also my head start to ache really badly.

"Belle, are you alright?" Joel kneeled down with me. "You had been throwing up since last week. You don't think that you could be maybe...I don't know. Pregnant?"

"Should I be worried about it?"

"Don't be. Let me call Benji," I nodded my head and stayed there until I throw up once again.

Day One - 9:08 AM - Doctor's Appointment

"How are you, Isabelle?" Doctor Newton asked me.

"Scared and excited. I don't know," Benji and I giggled.

"Well, there's good news. Isabelle you're pregnant." My eyes widen and I couldn't believe it. I'm really pregnant. I already want to know if I will have a baby boy or a baby girl. I'm so anxious but I know that I need to wait for the doctor to tell me maybe in a month or so.

"Congrats you two," I smiled and I just ran after Benji for a hug.

"We will be parents, Benji."

"I know. I'm excited to be a father." Benji kneels down and touches my stomach with his two hands. "Hello, baby. I'm your father. I will be your father," I smiled and thought to myself. I have an amazing husband in the whole-wide-world. I love Benji so much.

"I love you, Benji." We hugged once again and left home.