#8: One Week Later And A Shock Surprise

Falling More For You, My Love; CHAPTER EIGHT

One Week Later And A Shock Surprise

Day Thirteen

Friday - 7:57 PM

“Joel, what are your plans for today?” Joeri grabs his jacket while Ginger is in the bathroom and I sitting in the couch flipping channels.

 “To the movies with Ginger. What about you?”

“I really don’t know. Thinking of hanging out with my college friends to the club.”

“What about Benji?” I frown a bit.

“He’s working.” I responded.

“Hey sis. I’m glad that you’re remembering some memories back.”

“Mostly Benjamin. I haven’t forgotten about mom or dad, silly.” I told him. I stood and to the kitchen I grabbed some chocolate ice cream with a silver spoon.

“I know, I know. Can I ask you something?”

“Sure,” I replied.

“When you were with mom? Had she ever talked about me?” I looked away and frown a bit. I remember that me and my mother will always fight but we will never talk about Joeri.

“Why don’t you call her? I’m not going to going to talk to her anymore. I rather die than talk to her.” I pulled off the top of the chocolate ice cream and took a scoop up on the silver spoon.

“I’ll think about it,” he smiles. Ginger pops in and they leave to the movies.

Day Fifteen

Sunday – 2:32 PM

“Ben! Ben, stop!” I laughed. He tickles on my sides and I pushed him away. “Stop!” There was a knock on the door and I ran towards the door. As I was opening the door, I stopped smiling of how Benji always make me smile when I’m always with him everyday.

“Isabelle can we talk?” I gulped down and I told her to come right in. “Thank you,” she says smiling.

“What are you doing here?”

“I want to see Joeri and you. You look so beautiful, Isabelle. Where’s Joel?”

“He’s not here. You need to leave.”

“Isabelle, please. I know you’re mad at me for the things I did to you and Joel. I’m sorry, darling. I will beg on my knees and hear you that you will forgive me. I love you, Isabelle. Even Joeri. I need you both in my life. Without you guys in life…” I interrupted her.

“I want you to leave right now and never come back. Joel doesn’t need or want you here. So if you could please leave and never, ever come back again. I will always hate you.” I open the door and heard some familiar laughter from Joel and Ginger.

“Mom!?” Joeri said so speechless and surprise to see her.

(Author’s Note: Sorry to keep it way TOO short. I know haven’t updated so here you go. There will be four or six chapters left. Plz vote and comment.)

Enjoy!!!!!!