#11: Eight Months Later And The Coming Of A Baby Boy

Falling More For You, My Love; CHAPTER ELEVEN

Eight Months Later And The Coming Of A Baby Boy

Day One

8:09 AM

"Welcome to our home Pax-Myles Morrissey," Ginger said while holding her baby boy son.

"He's so adorable, Ginger." I patted Ginger's shoulder softly. Joel and Ginger left with the Pax-Myles to the room and I stayed behind with Benji.

One Week Later

I left with Benji to Las Vegas to get married. We couldn't wait any longer to get married. We kept talking about it since last month. We kept asking ourselves where and who will be with us and we both decided that we should just get married without no interruptions. Joel and Ginger couldn't come since they have responsibilities for my little nephew Pax-Myles. "We never talk about having kids." Benji spoke up first.

"Should we?"

"Of course. Should we plan it?"

"What if it's a girl?"

"We could name her Annabelle or Annie-Belle."

"I always thought about Belle-Katie." I told him while holding his hands. We were sitting inside of the car while watching some boats and ships passing in the lake.

"How about a boy?"

"Marty Benjamin Kurtman?" I said so quickly. I already had it in my head. It fits perfectly. Every since my father died, I always thought about naming my son Marty from my father and Benjamin from my 'husband.' I love saying that. Benjamin as my husband. I giggled and Benji looked at me confused.

"What's so funny?"

"You. You as my husband. It's a dream come true."

Benji leans in and places his forehead on my forehead and starts to whisper, "I love you, Isabelle. Always and forever. You, me and the World."

"I love you Benjamin Kurtman," I smile. It sounds so perfect.

"I love you, too Isabelle Morrissey Kurtman." We kissed and let the night to end by it-self. I really don't care where we both are. I only care about me and Benji and the World above us.

(Author's Note: Ready for the next chapter. Here we go.)