#4: Our Small First Fight And Joel Being A Father?

Falling More For You, My Love; CHAPTER FOUR

Our Small First Fight And Joel Being A Father?

Day Five

Saturday - 3:25 PM

Benji has his left hand stroking my right thigh since I'm only wearing red/blue panties and a black long sleeves shirt that goes down a bit. "Benji!" I whispered.

"Huh?"

"Um...we need to stop." My head went back while letting Benji giving me quick small kisses.

"Why?" he answers, stops and looks at me all confuse.

"You're going to be late for work," I stood up quickly and took a short-shorts.

"Bee, I'm not working today."

"Now I know," I sat next to him. "What if I told you that I'm starting next week my first day of College year?"

"I will be glad and upset at the same time."

"Why?"

"You won't be around a lot," he replied.

"Yeah I will. College is across the street. Next to the gas station and Aldi's super market."

"You'll..." he pauses and continues, "be studying a lot." Another excuse from Benji.

"That's true but I will have some times for you and Joel," I told him with no lie.

"Isabelle, college is a very important step for your life."

"I know. That's why I'm going. You went to College when you were a teen-adult."

"That's different," he replies.

"Excuse me, how is that different?"

"Look, if you're going that's fine but you will see that week that we will never have time for each other." He leaves and slams my bedroom door with a thump. I threw a glass vase to my door and gasp.

I walked towards the door, kneeled down but I screeched when I felt a deep hurt in my fingers. I have a shatter glass inside and I screamed Benjamin for help.

"Ben! Ben!" I walked out and he runs towards me shaking and nervous.

"What happen?"

"I was picking up some pieces of glasses and..." I tried to explain to him but I'm so scared.

We walked to the living room and he place my hand on his lap. "This will hurt a bit," he gently takes one by one the pieces of glasses from my fingers and I moan in pain.

I blacked out when I saw dripping of blood on my tan skin knees.

Benjamin POV

(note: finally, right?)

"Isabelle? Babe," she passed out. I'm doctor for heaven's sake, do something idiot. I said in my mind. Its that this is my first time treating Isabelle and I let the other doctors handle Isabelle's care. I'm afraid that I will break her in pieces since she's so fragile and gentle.

I gulped and tried to fix her with some stitches from the first-aid care box.

I heard the door open and saw Joeri holding hands with some curly red-headed girl blushing. "What's wrong with Belle?"

"Who's her?"

"I asked you first," he hissed.

"She fainted." I replied.

"This is my girlfriend Ginger. She's pregnant," my jaw dropped. This is not good. This girl is pregnant and Isabelle will kill him.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

(Author's Note: did anyone saw that coming? Joeri being a father? How crazy is that? Leave a comment and vote. Fan if u want more. Sorry to keep it waaaaaaaaaay too shooooooooort. SORRY!!! ....don't hate me....)