#7: Amnesia But Who Is Benjamin?

Falling More For You, My Love; CHAPTER SEVEN

Amnesia But Who Is Benjamin?

Two Days Later

Isabelle POV:

Day One

7:45 AM

As I was trying to turn off the sound of by alarm, suddenly I couldn't. The sound wasn't from a alarm clock but a machine beeping every second. It's actually hurting my ears.

I groan in pain of all over of my body. My neck, my left arm feeling clenching-unclenching and my ribs hurting me badly than a some bloody fingers.

Wait...where the hell am I?

Blink.

Blink.

Blinked one last time.

I cleared up my vision eyes and saw a flat-screen TV placed in white-sky blue wall. I groan again and felt my throat dry for water. "Water?"

"Isabelle," a strange man deep-husky voice. I slowly turn my head to see who the hell the guy is.

"Er...I need water," I croak but I coughed to clears up my voice back.

"Of course, Bee."

Who is this man? Do I know him? What's his name to begin with? Why is he here with me? What happen to me? Where am I again?

I sipped slowly the water with a bendy-straw. He moves away the cup of water from me and he smiles. "How you feeling, Isabelle?"

"Um," I paused. "I'm fine." I said.

"The doctor said that you will soon be home at no time. I'm glad that you're alive today. I love you, Bells." He grabs my hand but some sparks flew.

"Um...who are you?"

"Huh?" he said confuse.

"Do I know you?"

"I'm your boyfriend, Bells." His final answer.

"I'm sorry but I don't know who you are. Why am I here? Did you cause this?"

"You had a car accident and I cannot answer the last question. Let me get the doctor," he leaves running out from my room and I removed the white sheets away from me and saw some cut wounds on my legs, arms and small cuts on my fingers. I have a purple cast on my fracture left arm and saw some written things on it.

'Feel better,' from Joel, my little brother. 'I love you, Isabelle. I'm sorry of what happen two days ago. Please forgive me and I'll do anything to come back to you. I'm so sorry,' from Benji.

Benjamin POV:

"Hey Doc," I said. "The patient in the room 238, Isabelle Morrissey is awake and there's different about her. She doesn't remember me. Is that normal for her recovery?"

"Let me check." The doctor takes Isabelle's chart and we both went in to the room.

"Good morning, Ms. Morrissey." She looks up and smiles so beautifully.

Isabelle POV:

"Hello." I said politely while smiling.

"How you feeling so far, Ms. Morrissey?"

"Good. Just in pain," I didn't lie.

"That's normal. Do you know Mr. Benjamin Kurtman?" he points the guy that stayed with me the whole night which I really don't know who he is.

"No." I answered.

"Do you remember your parents?"

"Yes. My mother is in California and my father died a year ago," I responded.

"Your brother's name?"

"Joeri Morrissey."

"Well, Ms. Morrissey...I'm not going to say that you are perfect fine but you really hit your head badly so maybe in a week or more that you are probably going to get memories back. Just relax and tomorrow you are probably going back home," the doctor smiles and leaves without Benjamin Kurtman.

"So," Benjamin said while smiling.

"Are you going to stay here long?"

"Do you want me to leave?"

"Yes, please."

"Um...alright." He frowns, takes his things and leaves upset, sad and disappointed.

Day Two

8:09 PM

I took the bus with my brother, Joeri and his pregnant girlfriend, Ginger. We all three arrived to the apartment and sudden the pain from my fracture arm began to hurt a bit and I took some aspirin for it.

"I'm going to sleep," Ginger spoke up while Joeri looked at me.

"What?"

"Why isn't Benji staying here? He called this morning to say if you were out from the hospital."

"I just don't want some stranger to stay here, Joel. I don't even know who he is. I woke up to see some stranger watching me. How do you know Benjamin Kurtman?"

"Belle, he's your boyfriend. You were going to marry him. He loves you like you love him."

"Joel, the problem is that I don't know him. If only I could get to know him better, I would accept him maybe. I don't know," I said all so confuse. Why can't I remember Benjamin? Why did I had a car accident in the first place? Was it something I did?

O, God. I'm so confuse. "Let me call him so he can take you somewhere romantic or something." Joel dials while I swallow down the pills.

8:33 PM

I opened the door dressed just casual outfit. Pair of jeans, blue blouse and black boots. I needed some help from Ginger but some other things I helped myself.

"I'm happy to see you again, Isabelle."

"Sure. Look, I know you already know that I don't have my total memories back but since you are a good friend with my brother, I accepted this...um...whatever this is," I explained.

"Of course," he replies.

9:56 PM

"How's your arm?"

"Better since I took some pills for the pain. Why do you keep saying...um my brother keeps saying the word boyfriend. Why?"

"You went to California to meet your mother. Do you remember that?"

"No," I whisper.

"Well, you visit your mother and I was the boyfriend of you mother but those months were tough for us. Since we had some feelings and you went back to visit your father's funeral and you actually accepted the proposal to be my wife, Isabelle."

"Oh," I said.

"I'm not going to force you to keep trying to remember. I really love you deep down from the bottom of my heart. I want you to recover to what happen to you. Soon you will remember me 'cause I know somewhere inside of you remembers me," I blushed and I looked away.

He slowly takes my both hands and felt again some spark or some electricity touch. He looks to the dance-floor where is empty, no one around just music playing softly.

"I promise I won't bite," I giggled and we both went to the dance-floor in the middle. I placed my arms around his neck which is a bit hard for me because since I have my fracture arm.

I look up to see his gorgeous eyes staring down to my eyes. I feel the urge to kiss him, for some reason. "Is it alright for me to kiss you?"

"If you want," he whispers low. We leaned in to our faces and our soft lips touch, collapsed to each other. It wasn't that kind of passionate kiss but soft and gentle kiss. I could hear my heart beating way too fast. I pulled away first and place my head on his chest to feel and hear his warm and beautiful beating of his heart.

"I love you, Bells." He says and I just smile. Just a smile but I feel that Benjamin somehow betrayed me. Could the feeling be right or wrong? He did wrote something weird on my cast-arm saying he feels sorry for something. What could it be? If only my memories work.