#1: One Month Later

Sequel of Accidentally, Fell In Love With My Mother's Boyfriend

Falling More For You, My Love; CHAPTER ONE

One Month Later

Day One

6:06 AM

I been awake since midnight and I haven't slept at all. I need to wake up Joel for his first day of school.

"Joeri," I knocked on his bedroom door but no answer. "Joel!" He opens the door wide open and see that his rubbing his eyes.

"Can I go to school tomorrow?"

"No. Hurry up and be ready," I walked up to the kitchen and fixed some breakfast for his day, today.

6:45 AM

Joel goes to school and I drove myself to the hospital that Benji is still a Doctor. I'm actually proud to have Benji on my side.

I know it's been a one month but he hasn't left me behind. I love him no matter what.

I felt my eyes getting sleepy and closing so slowly. I slapped myself and pay attention to my driving. If a cop sees me driving, they will think I'm in the influence of alcohol which I'm not. I'm nineteen for heaven's sake.

I finally arrive to the hospital and went in to check if Benji is in any sight to caught through my eyes.

Suddenly, I felt dizzy. Everything spinning around like crazy. Seeing double tables. I kneeled down and felt pair of arms holding me.

"Isabelle! Darling! Bells, wake up."

(Author's Note: What do u think is happening to Isabelle? Could she be pregnant already? Leave comments below. Vote-Comment-Fan.) Sorry to keep it very short. This sequel actually will have only a short story romance. Enjoy!!!!!