#5: Letting Joel Have The Baby And Two Months Later

Falling More For You, My Love; CHAPTER FIVE

Letting Joel Have The Baby And Two More Months Later

"Are you crazy?" I whispered and left Isabelle on the couch while I handle how the hell am I going to tell Isabelle about this. How will she react? How am I going to say it?

'Isabelle. Honey, um...your brother had sex with some girl name Ginger and oh yeah, she's pregnant. You're going to be a aunt. How proud are you?'

Will her head explode or no maybe she won't explode. Maybe she'll yell and run around the apartment while chasing Joeri and Ginger. O, God. This is going to be bad. I propose to Isabelle a month ago and now she has to deal with this. Why didn't I saw this coming?

"Are you going to tell her?"

"Of course not. I'm actually running away with Ginger and find some shelter and she'll have the baby. Simple is that," Joeri explains.

"Again. Are you freaking crazy? Isabelle has been there for you and now you will give her this. Why didn't you guys used some protection?"

"Sure. Right. Hey, Belle. Can you buy me some condoms so I can have sex with my girlfriend?" Joel said in sarcasm. "I wasn't going to ask my sister for condoms and also you weren't around."

"I'm sorry. Sooner or later, you will have to tell her."

"Tell me what?" Isabelle said while rubbing her eyes and wobbling. I helped her out and sat her down again on the couch.

Isabelle POV

"Who's this?"

"I'm Ginger, ma'am." She smiles while holding Joel's hand.

"Is this your girlfriend, Joel?"

"Yes."

"Are you trying to give you my blessing to have a girlfriend or what? I'm sort of confuse here." I said.

"Belle, the reason is that," he pauses and continues smiling at Ginger and kissing her on her cheek. She blushes, "she's pregnant and I'm hoping if I could leave with my things and bless us to have this baby. You're my sister and I know you won't say no to this."

"No," my final answer.

"What?"

"I said no and that's my final answer."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want you to be a father while you are in High school."

"Its her decision and mine. And I'll say that she will have this baby with me."

"I said no. Some good family would adopt it."

"Bells, I think we should talk in private."

"Ben no. Joeri is not going to have baby. He is turning seventeen next month and he thinks taking care of a baby is just like playing video games. He needs to wake up every hour, change it diapers, bathe it and I know he won't do it."

"If dad was here, he will understand it."

"I'm your older sister and my final answer is no. Ginger if you could please leave and sorry for this conversation."

"I understand. See you tomorrow Joel," she stands up and kisses Joel goodbye. Joel glares at me and punches the wall leaving it a huge dent.

"I hate you, Belle. Don't ever talk to me anymore," he goes to his room and slams the door hard. I saw Benji staring down at me.

"What? Did I do something wrong?"

"Bells, you could have let him explain. You should have accepted the baby in your home. Aren't you happy to be an aunt?"

Now, I feel bad about it. I sat with Benji and place my head on his shoulder and I totally forgot about our small fight and I even forgot the pain on my fingers.

"Aren't you think having a baby is something responsible to do? He's sixteen almost turning seventeen and now taking care of a small infant. I just picture him working and not finishing school. And that poor girl, she's not even going to finish high school."

"Bells, we soon will have to have kids of our own. You should talk to him and apologize. He loves you like you love him. He is the only family member you have," Benji kisses on top of my head and continues. "Just think about it." He stands up and leaves to our room. I sigh and thought Benji's answer.

Day Six

Sunday - 10:12 AM

I started to cook breakfast when I turned around to see Joel packed with clothes in a luggage. "Joel, what are you doing?"

"Leaving," he replies.

"You can't."

"I can, genius."

"No really Joel you can't. I decide to let you and Ginger have the baby and she can stay here as long she listens every rule from me," I pause and waited for some answer from him.

"Alright. What changed your mind?"

"Benji explain of how you are growing way too fast and that you have every right to decide. Look, just unpack and bring Ginger before I change my mind. Hurry up," he hugs me and I giggled. He leaves without eating but well, since he got the news I'll have to thank Benji for everything.

A Month Later

"Happy birthday, Jo-Jo," Ginger said. I interrupted.

"Ginger, I prefer if you name him Joel or Joeri. No more nicknames for my little brother here, please."

"Sorry," she said.

"It's alright," I replied. "Happy birthday, Joeri. Dad will be so proud of you," we hugged and he said.

"I love you, Belle. Thank you for everything."

We all passed gifts to Joel and we all ate vanilla-banana cake. "How you feeling so far?"

"I feel great. I'm excited to know the gender of the baby in two months."

"Do you have any baby names yet?"

"I thought about Pax for a boy name," Ginger said taking a sip of cola.

"Myles," Joeri add in.

"Unique name," Benji said.

"How about a girl?" I told them.

"I always love the name Holly or Hollywood," we all stared at Ginger all crazy.

"Hollywood?" we all said simultaneously.

"Yeah Hollywood Morrissey."

"Just name her Holly," I told her.

"How about Amberlynn?"

"Beautiful," I smiled and let the hours pass slowly by itself.

Another Month Later

I went in to talk to my Professor Carter about my assignment I finished last night without no help from Benjamin.

"Hello Ms. Morrissey, can I help you?" he starts to put papers in his black leather suitcase.

"I was wondering why I got a low grade on my essay. I thought I did a pretty good job on my essay," I told him.

"You said, you did a pretty good job on it. Look, how about we get some coffee and talk more about your essay. How does that sound?"

"Sure," he smiles and he almost place his hand on my shoulder and I stepped back quickly. I'm not going to let any other man touch me except for Benji or Gabriel. Which I haven't talked to him in a while. I'll maybe call him tomorrow.

"See you today at four, Ms. Morrissey."

(Author's note: what do you think about Professor Carter? Does he sound a bit freaky toward Isabelle? Leave a comment and vote.)