LITERAL JESUS: HEY BEAUTIFULI MISSED YOU ARE DYDOU OMAY OH MY GOD I WAS ROWRRIRIED

Me: Awsten hun breathe. That was not English whatsoever

LITERAL JESUS: I missed you :(((((

Me: blame mother Alexis

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"We're home!" Alex yells as they all walk through the front door.

"Fucking finally. Where have you been?"

"We went shopping." Rian said, holding up some bags.

"You went to hot topic without me? You whore!"

"We all brought you something back." Zack says, smiling.

"Wait no take it back. You guys aren't supposed to spend money on me." I frown as they all sit their bags on the counter, picking out certain things and sitting it beside me.

"It's stuff for tour and we're adults so you can't stop us." Rian says, sticking out his tongue.

"Guyyysssss..." I groan.

"Hush. Check out your stuff." Alex sits across from me, smiling. I shake my head, not arguing. They cared way too much. Zack passes me a bag.

"How did you even find this?" I ask, looking at the waterparks shirt in my hands. It was exclusively on the online store for the UK and it was always sold out every time I tried to get it.

"We made a couple deals." Zack said, handing me a bag. It was from Jack.

"This is a joke. Right? This is actually a joke." I pull out a lingerie set and cringe some.

"You never know. A lot happens on tour." Jack says and Alex sips some coffee, avoiding eye contact. Jalex?

"You hate him and now you're buying lingerie, which might I add, is a bit too scandalous for my liking." I say, raising an eyebrow at Jack. He shrugs.

"I worry about your sanity."

"Everyone does." He says, pushing the next bag to me.

"If it's condoms, lube, or another fucking lingerie thing I will murder you and make you wear them." I make direct eye contact with Jack.

"So enormous horse cocks are out of the question?" Rian asks and I look at him, shocked. He was never the type to say stuff like that. Honestly he was typically the quiet one.

"Yes those are definitely out of the question!" I laugh, opening the bag.

"You're kidding me. You're actually fucking with me at this point." I say, pulling out a box of boots. Black Dr. Marten boots to be exact.

"You've complained about wanting these for a long time, I figured it was time." Alex says, smiling some.

"Alex no these are way too expensive." I open the box and nearly cry. They were gorgeous.

"They were on sale." He tries to justify himself and I look at the tag to see.

"10%. That's... That's still only like 20$ off. Alex, you have to take these back."

"Can't."

"Why?"

"You've already seen them now. Hell, you've already held them. No returns, I'm not that cruel." He smirks some, he knows he'll win this battle. I sigh, sitting them down on the counter before going to hug him.